Chapter 18 Camping part 3

This is the last camping chapter I swear! I actually don't have a picture for this chapter so here's me arguing with my friend about cake your welcome.

Roman woke up to see Virgil was gone. He saw Virgil sitting in the moonlight alone.

He walked over to Virgil and sat next to him. "Virgil it's three am."

"Yup." Virgil popped the P, looking at the moon.

"Why are you up?" Concern washed over Roman.

"Nightmares are a bitch." Virgil said nonchalantly.

"Oh...do you wanna talk about it?"

Virgil shook his head and leaned on Roman. "Nope."

"Virge you need sleep."

Virgil just shrugged before pointing to a constellation. "It's the Big Dipper."

"Oh cool!" Roman whisper yelled as Virgil giggled and shushed him.

Roman noticed Virgil had a tear going down the side of his face, and had an earbud in. "What are you listening to?"

"Home. Cavetown. One of the lines really gets to me." Virgil fell back into the grass staring at the sky.

"What line?" Roman asked softly, laying next to him.

"Get a load of this monster
He doesn't know how to communicate
His mind is in a different place
Will everybody please give him a little bit of space?"

Roman frowned. "Stop listening to sad music after a nightmare! That just sounds like a bad idea!"

Virgil tossed him his phone. "Then you choose something."

Roman thought for a second. "Don't lose ur head from Six."

Virgil smiled. "Boring choose a different one."

Roman rolled his eyes. "You just have no sense of taste. Fine how about Dentist from little shop of horrors."

"Definitely." The two sat there listening to music for awhile. "Hey Ro?"

Roman looked over. "Yeah?"

Virgil paused. "Do you ever... Do you ever feel alone in a room full of people?" Virgil looked at the grass. "Sorry that sounds weird."

Roman hugged him. "Yeah sometimes. It's okay though. I realize I still have friends you know? And they love and care for me and if you don't feel like that I will shower you in presents and gifts and hugs."

Virgil grinned. "You're so corny, did Patton posses you or something??"

"Am I not allowed to be fluffy and cheerful either?! And I think they fall more into the grand gesture category." Roman complained.

"Ha well I think it's sweet." Virgil shrugged as he put up his hoody.

Roman blushed and hid his face. "I'm gonna go change out of my PJs and start on breakfast. It's four thirty now so Emile, Patton, and Logan will be up soon."

Virgil nodded as Roman grabbed his clothes and walked up to the main cabin in the distance with bathrooms.

Eventually the emo stood up as Roman came back. Virgil slightly blushed as Roman appeared, red hair catching the sunlight.

Shit. VIRGIL STOP BEING SO GAY.

Virgil shook himself as he walked over to Roman. "Soooo what's for breakfast?"

"Hmmm waffles and eggs." Roman decided looking at what they had.

Patton walked over. "Goood morning! Today we're taking a hike!"