Chapter 32- The end

Wow I haven't worked on this in a long time... I'm running out of places to go with this story so I'll try to give you a satisfying ending. Thank you to everyone who's kept up with my story, it means a lot to me.
........

"Roman I'm home!" Virgil shouted through the house. Roman and Virgil had been dating for a year and a half now, and loved every day of it.

Roman looked up from where he was writing something. He had started working as a news anchor and had taken up writing on the side. He grinned, "Patton and Lo should be over soon. Jo was happy to be the officiant."

Virgil grinned widely. "I can't believe it. I feel like I should do something. We have the location, the date, ROMAN WHAT IF I LOOK BAD?!"

Roman pulled Virgil on the couch to sit next to him. "You'll look spectacular, stop worrying V."

Remy ran into the room holding a couple fabric samples. "Okay so are we thinking a purple and red theme? Should we go doves because I could so get you guys doves."

"Doves would be spectacular..." Roman nodded.

"For the last time, we don't need doves Ro. It'll just be a little ceremony." Virgil said as he took a fabric sample and inspected it.

Logan walked in next, holding a clipboard and clicking a pen. "We have five hundred twenty two guests already RSVPed."

"Jesus Ro, did you invite the whole neighborhood?" Virgil laughed.

"Not quite! But almost... I thought it would be fun! Logan where's Patton?"

"He's working on the cake and catering. He'll be here in approximately an hour and a half." The nerdy side adjusted his glasses.

Virgil smiled and hugged his fiance. Everything was perfect.

-----------------------------------------------------------
So... That's it. I know I didn't do much and there are a couple plot holes, but I need to stop writing this. I'm so grateful for everyone who read and kept up with this.
I'm planning on eventually writing another story soon but it won't be fanfiction. It's fantasy. If anyone is interested in me writing it and posting it please tell me! I won't though if no one wants it.
Maybe I'll come back and write more Sanders Sides fanfiction, but I need some time.
Thank you again,
Jonsy