Revenge pt.2

Wellllll I guess I'm back. I just didn't have the motivation to write or post anything so I kinda dipped. But anwaysssss thank you so much for more than 13k views and 500+ votes and for all the comments. I'll try to stay active now!!

 I'll try to stay active now!!

-

You looked in the distant, as you tried process everything that just happened. Your dress was completely wet and torn open. It was dirty, you looked dirty. The make-up, that you spend so much money on was completly runied. It was cold and you were freezing on the staircase, all alone.

"Oh my god! Yoongi! Jungkook stop!", you tried to pull Jungkook away from Yoongi, but he was too strong and basically yeeted you away, wich caused you to trip over your long dress. Next thing you knew someone steped on your dress again and you stumbeld to the  food table and fell on it. Your sister came over to help you up and when you were  finally standing on your feet again, they managed to separte the two guys.

"Is is true?! Huh?!  DID YOU REALLY FUCK JUNGKOOK?!"

"Y-Yoongi I-I can explain! P-Please listen to me....Yoongi..", you tried to reach for his hand, but he snachted it away. Your husband looked at you the last time, before shaking his head and mumbling a quiet 'fuck this'. Then he turned around and left the big room.

"I'm so sorry.", you put your head on your lap and let your tears fall. You were stupid, you were very stupid. You didn't even know why you cheated on him. You didn't even know why you didn't push Jungkook away and stopped him. You loved Yoongi, yes you did. He was your one and only. How could you ever do this mistake? How could you ever do this to the man, you apparently loved so much? You felt like shit.

You hugged yourself, as the cold wind hit your senstive skin. The rain was pouring so hard, it was like the sky was crying with you. No one was there, even the stars and moon weren't shining down on you. You felt alone and you knew that you deserved it.

Suddenly you didn't feel the rain pouring down on your already cold skin anymore. Looking up you saw an umberella above you. You couldn't see the person who was holding the umberella, until they sat down next to you. Jungkook looked at you, with worry written all over his face. He gave you the umberella and took of his jacket and put it around your shoulders, but you stopped him.

"You are freezing. Put this on Y/N."

"No I deserve to die.", you sniffed and watched as Jungkook shook his head and put his jacket around you once again. Then you just sat there in silence. No one dared to say a word or where to start. The black haired guy looked at you, as he bit his lip.

He felt sorry. He actually did and he kind of regretted, that he runied your weeding. He didn't mean to, that wasn't his plan. That wasn't the reaseon he came to your weeding. But he couldn't help himself. His mind went blank, when Taehyung passed him the microphon and he saw how close you and Yoongi were.

It wasn't fair to him. He had liked you for all this years and you could have been his, if Yoongi didn't fuck everything up. He could have been by your side right now, if he hadn't followed Yoongis advise and confessed instead. His purpose was never to hurt you, but he felt like a weight has fallen off his shoulders, now that Yoongi knew. But what he didn't realise was that the weight fell on you instead.

"It's not your fault.", Jungkook broke the silence, "I shouldn't have said it. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ruin your weeding."

"It's ok I should have never cheated in the first palce. I-I should have stopped you, stopped myself. I-I wasn't thinking and now I'm here. It was a mistake.", he didn't like it, that you were beating yourslf up, but he also couldn't help, but to get hurt, when you refered to what happened between you two as a mistake.

"Come on. We will get sick if we stay here longer.", Jungkook stood up, streching his hand out for you to take and you did. He pulled you to his car and you got in.

-

Several days had passed and you had decided, that you would have to see Yoongi and talk to him. But standing in front of your house, well it was supposed to be your house if you wouldn't have cheated, made you forget all the things that you had prepared to tell him.

You shook your head. It had to be done. You rang the bell and after a while he opened it. His hair was messy, his eyes a little red and he looked exhausted, like he hadn't slept for days.

Without saying a word he let you in, as if he was already expecting to see you. You went in and followed him, as he leaded you to the living room. You both sat there in silence, before you cleared your throat and finally looked at him.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry for cheating on you and for not telling you sooner and for ruining our wedding.", you stopped, as you felt yourself get teary and took a deep breath, before continuing.

"I have no excuse to make. I don't know what had gotten into me and why I did that you. Y-You are an amazing human being. The best partner someone could ever wish for. I never meant to hurt you and I'm sorry. For making you go through this and for.. s-sleeping with one of your bestfriends."

"I'm sorry. You don't deserve this and I was being selfish and didn't even think about your feelings. I'm sorry Yoongi. I can totally understand if you hate me and don't want to see me again after this.", you hesitantly took off your wedding ring from your finger and looked at it one more time, before putting it on the glass table in front of you.

"I don't hate you.", he said after some time and you slowly looked up to meet his beautiful eyes.

"How could I ever hate you.", he mumbled more to himself.

"I guess karma really bit my ass.", Yoongi chuckled, as he ruffled his hair and leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knee.

"I knew that Jungkook liked you. I always saw how nervous he got when you were around and how shy he would get everytime you talked to him or touched him.", A sigh left his mouth, as he leaned his back on the couch again.

"But I knew that I liked you too and when he told me that he wanted to confess to you, I got... jealous. I didn't want to see the both of you together. So I did what I did and told him not to, but confessed my feelings to you instead."

"Honestly I didn't think, that you would say yes and give both of us a try, cuz I knew the way you looked at Jungkook and I was sure that you had developed a crush on him. But I wanted you to tell me, that you didn't like me like that. But you didn't. I was happy and I thought I could make you forget about him.", you bit your lower lip as you listened to his confession.

"I admit it, it wasn't fair to Jungkook and I shouldn't have done it to him. But spending time with you and falling even deeper for you made me forget about him and his feelings. Only the two of us mattered. I thought that Jungkook had moved on after we had started talking again, but I guess I was wrong."

"I don't know if I should be surprised, that he did that, but I'm surprised that you actually cheated on me. Y/N do you still like Jungkook?"

-

Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked it!✨