Bleeding For Love

You sighed at your boyfriends words and buried your face in his chest. "I don't want to.", you mumbled. Hoseok let his hand slide over your back. Up and down. He let out a sigh himself, before pulling your chin up, so you would look at him.

"I know baby, I know. I don't want to either, but please do it for me huh? Just this one last time. Please.", he pleaded, as you just sat up, looking at the TV screen in front of you.

"Why do I even have to come with you? I'm sure they didn't invite me anyway."

"I know, but I want you to be with me. Please Y/N.", Hoseok begged again and smiled, when you gave him a nod. "The last time. It's going to be the last time."

You couldn't help but to smile slightly, when he hugged you tightly, making the both of you fall on the couch. "Get off me!", you laughed, as you tried to push him away, when he started to attack you with kisses.

See Hoseok's parents invited him for dinner, since they wanted to talk to their son, that they hadn't seen for a long time. The reason? The reason was you.

To make it clear they didn't like you at all. To this day you didn't know why they hated you so much. You hadn't done nothing to them, but were polite and nice. You tried to get closer to them, but the only thing you would get in response would be their annoyed and disgusted looks, before they would completely turn away from you and ignore you.

Of course Hoseok didn't like that. He tried talking to his parents, trying to bring some sense into the head of his parents, but none of that worked. When his parents completely brought you down and made racist remarks about you, he decided to break the contact to them, until they would apologize and finally accept you.

You didn't want to stand between him and his family, but you couldn't do anything against that. They were just plain racist and that would never sit right with the both of you.

You didn't want to go to the dinner with him, but for the sake of him, you would just go. For the last time. But if you knew what would have expected you, you would have never agreed to go.

-

"Don't worry baby. We will get out as soon as we finish.", Hoseok gave your hand a small squeeze, before opening the door and letting you walk in. You immediately found his parents and both of you walked to them.

His parents had a big smile on their face, but it died down as soon as they saw you. You forced a tiny smile on your face, before slightly bowing down. Hoseok pulled the chair out for you, so you could sit down and you did.

"I see you brought...her with you.", his mother said, not even looking at you.

"Yes I did. So what did you want to talk about?", he wanted to get straight to the point, noticing the strong tension, that started to build.

"Let's order first.", Mr. Jung called the waiter and all of you ordered your food. After the food arrived and you started to eat a little bit, Mrs. Jung decided it would be the right time to talk.

"I'm actually happy you brought her with you, so she can also hear what we are about to say.", the first time in that night, his mother finally looked at you and gave you a tight smile. You didn't return it back, but just sat there and waited for whatever she had to say.

"Well I'm sure you know the Jang Family?", Hoseok only responded with a nod. "I'm sure you remember Mia as well? You guys used to play a lot together when you were younger."

"Yes I do, what about her?", your boyfriend took his glass and started to sip on his wine. But what his father said next made him chock.

"You both are getting married.", his father said with a big smile on his face. You quickly handed Hoseok your water and pated his back. You looked confused at Mrs. Jang and she gave you a cocky smile.

"What?", both you and Hoseok said in unison.

"We already started planning everything and Mia already knows. So we thought you should know as well. The wedding is in 10 days."

Hoseok looked at his parents in complete disbelief. He thought to himself, that they have completely lost it.

"You know what. We are out of here. Come on Y/N, let's go.", he stood up and you followed him, collecting your stuff.

"Hose-"

"This must be a joke right? Tell me this is a joke! Are you guys crazy?! How could you even come up with the idea, that I'm going to marry a stranger-"

"She's not a stranger. You guys played a lot tog-", Mrs. Jung started, but got interrupted again.

"Still I don't really know her. On top of that I have a fucking girlfriend! And I am happy with her!", everybody in the restaurant put their attention on the scene, that was taking place, in the middle of the room.

"I don't care! We have never liked her and we will never like her! What are you even seeing in her? Huh? She is.. don't even get me started! But Mia, she is beautiful and K.O.R.E.A.N! You would make us so ha-"

"I. Will. Not. Marry. Her.", with that last sentence, he took your hand and pulled you out the restaurant. You made it to his car and both of you got in.

You didn't know what to say. You were completely lost at words. So much was going on in your head. You couldn't believe, that his parents already planned a marriage for him, with someone else. Yeah they despited you, but you never knew they would go that far.

You looked at your boyfriend, who's focus was on the road and he was driving quietly. To say he was mad was an understatement. He was so mad at his parents, but even more angry at himself, for making you come with him.

He didn't want you to hear all of that and if he knew it would go this way, he would have never agreed to go himself to begin with.

He loved you and nothing his parents or anyone said would change that. Skin color was nothing to him and it was not fair for his parents to not even give you a chance, but instead to judge you by something completely absurd.

He was embarrassed, sad and disappointed, by how nasty his parents were treating the love of his life. His face had turned red by now and he slammed his hand on the wheel, out of frustration.

The sound caused you to jump up, but you kept your eyes on him. You decided to ask him the question, that was lingering in your head for so long now.

"What are you going to do?", you said quietly. Hoseok stopped at the red light and took the chance to pull you closer to him.

"I love you and only you. I will never marry someone else beside you, no matter what my parents say. I don't give a damn.", before you could response he laid his soft lips on you.

🥀

Part 2?🤔