Reward

You sighed as you looked down on the piece of paper. You had a big exam next week, that you really wanted to pass. No you had to pass it, or you would get an ass whopping from your moma. And trust me you definitely didn't want that.

But maths was really not your subject.  You never understood why there were so many numbers and heck even letters. Why did you need to know what x was or how many meters of wood  Mr. Müller needs in order to build a house or whatsoever. It made you crazy and you didn't want to do this.

"Hoseokkkk.", you whined trying to get his attention. "Hobiiiiii pleaseeee", you shook his arm, when he didn't even look at you.

"Y/N what is it? I'm trying to study, which you should do as well.", he turned towards you and waited for an answer. "I know but I don't understand. Let's just stop and learn tomorrow. We have already studied enough. Hm?", you tried to convince him, looking at him with pleading eyes, hoping he would give in.

"You have done exactly nothing and that's what you said yesterday and we went home. But today we really need to study or else you will fail.", Hoseok said, trying to get back to his work, but you stopped him. "I?"

"Yes you. I ain't failing. I have been studying this past two hours unlike you who needs it the most.", he gave you a sassy look and chuckled slightly.  "Ok but I really don't get it and since I don't understand anything I can't study. I'm getting stressed. Let's just go  maybe tomorrow I will finally understand. Ok?", you begged him again.

Hoseok sighed and took your hands in his hands. "Ok how about this baby. I explain everything that you don't understand and then I will let you study on your own. And I will check on you here and there. If you do it well, you'll get a reward for your hard work. Hm how about that?"

"What kind of reward?", you asked curiously and leaned forward. "This kind of reward.", he leaned forward and kissed you, while placing his hand on your thigh. Hoseok wanted to pull away, but you quickly put your hands behind his head and pulled him closer.

You let your hands slide through his hair and wandered deeper and deeper. He broke the kiss, when he felt your hand on his belt.

Both of you started panting a little bit. You put your braids in a ponytail and clapped your hands. "Ok let's hurry up, so we can finally do something else.", you started going through your math book, "So where are we going to start?"

You were suddenly very motivated and wanted to study. "Damn this is what I have to do, to get you to study?", Hoseok laughed slightly, as he caressed your smooth hand and came closer to finally help you.