Roommate

You woke up, yawning and stretching yourself. You shut your alarm and stood up, taking your clothes and a towel and made your way to the bathroom.

"Oh come on!", you sighed, as you failed to open the bathroom door, because it was locked. You could hear loud laughter from the other side and it irritated you even more. "Hurry up!", you whined and went back into your room.

He always did that. You always tried to wake up earlier, but somehow he always went into the bathroom before you. Wich would often cause you to be late at work.

-

After you finished dressing up, you entered the kitchen. You made yourself some cereal and you sat down next to him. You looked at his plate and saw that he made pancakes and eggs. "You made pancakes and eggs just for yourself? Rude." "Oh did you also want some?", Yoongi asked innocently with a smirk on his face. You just let out a dry laugh and rolled your eyes.

Yoongi and you have been roommates for more than 1 year. He was a really good friend to you. It was really cool leaving with him. Both of you would prank, insult, cheer up and be there for each other. He was literally you're best friend. You didn't have many friends, but still.

"Hey, on what time does work end for you today?" "6pm why? And what are you doing?", Yoongi changed his plate with yours and started to eat your cereal. Completely ignoring you're second question he answered, "Let's go party tonight. It's been a while."

"Ok why not.", you stood up, taking another bite from his pancake, before handing him his plate back, "Here I have to go now."

You put on your shoes before leaving the house with a quick 'bye'.

-

Sighing you opened the door and took of your shoes. "I swear to God he's so annoying. He always wants something from me, like bitch you have a whole personal assistant, so why do I have to do your shit.",you fell on the couch and yawned. "Your boss again.", Yoongi chuckled as he made his way to you, with his phone in his hands.

He sat down beside you, carefully placing your head on his lap. You just nooded and closed your eyes. Yoongi started playing with your hair and giving your head a little massage. You moaned slightly, because of the good feeling.

He often did this small cute little things, that would make your heart go boom boom. To be honest you kinda liked him, but you would always push this feelings away, because you knew what type of boy he was.

Yoongi was a Playboy. He slept with many girls, left and never looked back. He always did that and it didn't even bother him at all. He really didn't care. You would often tell him to stop doing that, but he never listened.

Your heart would always shatter in pieces, whenever Yoongi would bring a girl home at night. Hearing them, made you so sad and angry, you just wanted to hate him and tell him to stop. But who are you to tell him, that it bothered you whenever he fucked a girl, be it in your apartment or outside. You were nothing, but a best friend to him. Just a best friend, who is he's roommate.

You felt stupid thinking about him, when he didn't even give a flying fuck about you and your feelings. But that is love you guess. You don't choose the person you fall in love with.

"What are you thinking about", Yoongi said bringing you back to reality. "Nothing I'm just tired."
He looked at his clock, "Well I suggested you to stand up now and to get dressed, because the party is about to start."

You stretched again, before standing up. You looked at him and took his face in your hands. "Yoongiiii.", you squeezed his cheeks, "I'm first in the bathroom!"

It took him some time to realize what you said, before chasing after you. You quickly looked the door and did your winner dance, when Yoongi started banging on the door. "Oh come on. That was not fair!", Yoongi whined from the other side. "Well life is never fair, deal with it!"

You got of your clothes and entered the shower, letting the warm water run down your body.  You took your time and took a long shower. After that you wrapped yourself in a towel and went into your room. You choose an outfit, after standing infront of your wardrobe for five minutes. You put on the outfit and did your make up.

"Y/N! Are you finished? We should get going, hurry up!", you quickly tied up your hair in a ponytail and did your edges. "I'm coming!"

You put on your high heels and checked yourself, in the mirror one last time, before making your way to the door

"Finally, what to-", he stopped talking after his eyes landed on you. He couldn't help, but to check you out. "Come on let's go.", you opened the door and made your way to his car. Yoongi didn't say anything, but just nooded and shook his head, trying to push his not so holy thoughts to the back of his head. He followed you and immediately drove off, after he sat down.

-

You drunkenly stumbled into the apartment, Yoongi following you behind and closing the door. The party was great and you both had a lot of fun. Both of you weren't that sober anymore and Jimin, a friend of Yoongi had to take you back home.

"Oh my god! I can't see. Yoongi I'm blind!", he switched the lights on and looked at you. Both of you broke into a loud laughter and sat down on the couch. It went silent for a little Moment and Yoongi rested his hand on your thigh.

Your eyes connected and both of you came closer. You felt his soft lips on yours and immediatly deepend the kiss. He pulled you on his lap and put his Hands on your hips. Yoongi licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance and you slightly opened your lips.

You felt your body heat up. You didn't know if it was the alcohol making you do this or if it was the fact that you haven't felt this feeling in a Long time, but either way you didn't want to stop. You wouldn't dare to stop.