Love Letters pt.2

I sighed once again as I made my way to my locker. I haven't been to school for 3 days, because I couldn't really move my ankle and I had to go with crutches for awhile. Maybe also because I hoped people would forget about the incident, that took place 3 days ago. Well it seemed like people actually forgot it. I still got stares here and there, but I just ignored it.

Opening my locker three letters fell down on the floor. I picked them up after realizing what it was. I smiled a little at the fact that this person still put letters in my locker, even though I didn't attend school.

I unfold the letters and read it. In the first letter the person apologized for what had happened in the cafeteria and told me to not give up and always be positive. In the second letter the person was more worried, that I didn't attend school and told me to get well soon. In the third letter the person was even more worried and hoped that I was doing fine.

I really wanted to know who this person was and just wanted to hug them and thank them for all his hard work. The fact that somebody cared for me, beside my family members, made my heart go boom boom.

Putting the letters in my bag, I took my crutches and made my way to the classroom. I was really early, might be the reason to why nobody was in the classroom. I tried to open the door, but gave up, after realizing that I had to put my crutches to the side, to open the door.

I put my crutch to the side and was about to open the door, when somebody put their hand on my hand. I looked up and faced Jimin. It was silent for a little minute. I couldn't help but to lose myself in his eyes.

"Y/N?", coming back to myself I quickly looked away and hummed, "Let me help you and open the door for you."

I looked at him and then at our hands. "Oh yeah thank you."

As soon as he opened the door, I entered the room and sat down at my seat, in the back near the window.

"Is your ankle ok?", Jimin said sitting in front of me. I just nodded, unable to speak and too distracted by his beauty. Realizing that I was staring too long, I looked away and opened my bag, not noticing that I dropped one of the letters, I put out my book and pencils.

Soon the first period started, after everyone came in.

-

Lunch time. Since I was to afraid to go to the cafeteria, I just went to my locker and put my books back in. I'd probably just go to an empty classroom and eat there.

Closing my locker I started walking, but I stopped in the mid of my steps, when I heard a voice behind me.

"I believe that the cafeteria is the other way.", I let out a happy sigh, when I realized that it was Jimin. He chuckled after seeing my expression.

"I'm not heading to the cafeteria." "Why not?", he asked and you could hear the worry in his voice.

"I just...don't feel comfortable, going in there.", I said in a sad tone looking down.

"I understand.", Jimin said standing infront of me, "Then let's go."

"Let's go?" "Yeah I don't want you to eat alone. I know where we can eat together.", He took my hand gently and started to walk.

I looked at our hands and smiled slightly. I didn't know, why he wanted to eat with me, but I wasn't complaining either. I liked the fact that he cared and didn't want me to eat alone.

Jimin lead me to an empty classroom  and helped me sitting down. I took out my food and looked at him. He was just eating an apple.

"Is that the only thing you're going to eat?" "Hm yeah I'm good", he said.
I looked at my food and handed him a sandwich since I had two. Jimin looked at me surprised and took it smiling and saying a quiet 'thank you'.

We started talking and I have to say I had lots of fun. Jimin was really funny and I couldn't help to smile everytime he smiled, because he's eyes would close and he's cheeks would look so squishy. I just wanted to pinch them.

"Omg really?", I laughed and slapped my thighs at Jimins ridiculous story.
"Yeah I swear.", Jimin who was almost rolling on the floor and laughing hysterically, confirmed his story.

"You know you're really funny.", Jimin said after a while. "Well if I apparently didn't look so scary people would probably approach me and get to know this side of me.", I chuckled more to myself.

"I don't think that's the reason. You're always alone and you don't talk to anyone, I'm sure people are just too shy to approach you."

Jimin looked deep into my eyes and I couldn't help, but to think that there was more meaning behind his words.

"Anyways.",he broke the eye contact and stood up, "We have to go to our next lesson."

I stood up and followed him to our next class.