I See You

You blinked a few times, before finally opening your eyes. You sighed, stretching yourself, as you sat up.
Feeling the emptiness next to you, you frowned, wondering where your husband was.

"He doesn't work today, today is sunday", you mumbled to yourself. You headed into the bathroom, the kitchen then the living room. You checked every single corner, but you couldn't find him. So you looked for your phone, to call him or at least message him, but your phone was nowhere to be found. You knitted your eyebrows remembering, that you left it on the kitchen table. But now it wasn't there anymore.

You stayed still for a minute and you could hear nothing but silence, which was very odd. Your neighborhood was always very loud and energetic, but today you couldn't hear anything but silence. Something was off. A weird feeling started to build up in your stomach, as something told you to go outside and you did.

And again you were met with nothing. It was like nobody was there at all. No kids running around, no old grandma screaming at them, no dogs barking and no sight of your annoying neighbor, trying to lecture you on how to be a better wife for your husband.

You closed the door behind you and slowly started walking. You didn't know where to, it was like your body was moving on it's own. Something felt wrong and you didn't like this feeling. You kept on walking and walking. At this point you didn't know where you were anymore, until you stopped and your body turned itself in a different direction.

For a minute you just stood there, confused at what you were seeing. You walked closer to the group of people, forming a circle around something. None of them seemed to notice you. The fact that all of them wore black and kept their gaze down only increased the weird feeling in your stomach.

You spotted your husband, he was standing near a casket, looking down as well. What was he doing here? You slowly walked over to him, not trying to disturb the people around you. You mumbled a quick 'sorry' as you pushed through them. But none of them paid attention to you.

You stood next to your husband, ready to ask him why he was here and what was going on. But you stopped, when your eyes suddenly landed on the casket.

You gasped, putting your hand over your mouth, as you rubbed your eyes again and again. 'This can't be really', you kept on mumbling and you eventually covered your eyes, with your hands. Too afraid to look at what was in front of you.

"Look.", your hands suddenly moved away from your face, it was like something or someone was forcing you to look.

You stumbled back, as you couldn't keep your eyes on your pale body anymore. 'What is going on? This is not me. This can't be, I'm here, I'm here right now.' Suddenly your feet walked closer and closer to the coffin. You looked down at your numb body, sleeping peacefully in a dream they would never wake up from.

And only now you heard the muffled cries from the people around you. Only now you noticed the priest, saying his last prayers. Only now you saw the familiar faces of your family, friends and neighbors. They were all mourning. Mourning over your dead body.

"N-No stop I'm here...I-I'm here b-baby.", you tried to shake Jason's body, but he didn't react. Your hand went from touching him to going right through him. Looking at your hand in complete shock, you saw how it slowly started to fade away.

"May her soul rest in peace and my god protect her soul. Y/N L/N we will remember you as the strong and beautiful woman you were. Amen.", you gasped as your husband walked right through you and stood next to your mom. "J-Jason baby, mom, dad I-I'm here please...", cold tears fell down your face, as you kept on pleading. They closed the coffin and slowly let it down.

Nobody was listening to you, everybody watched with a sad face as your body was getting buried. None of them were looking at you. It was like you weren't even there. You tried to reach for your mother's hand, but without success.

"No no stop...please...I'm here...I-I'm alive...please!", you fell down on your knees and watched as everybody slowly walked away from your buried body. Everyone, but one person.

He just stood there and looked in your direction. You just kept on crying, knowing that he couldn't see you.

"What the-? What is wrong with me?", you looked up, as you saw the young man rubbing his eyes. He looked in your direction and closed his eyes. He kept doing that, hoping the image in front of him would fade away.

You slowly got back on your feet and took small steps to him. "C-Can y-you see me? Can you see me?", he stumbled back, as he couldn't believe his eyes.

"Nope t-this is not real. I-I can't see you. You are dead Y/N.", he turned around and started to walk away with big steps.

"W-wait! Wait! Please wait!", you ran after him. Someone could see you. You could actually talk to someone. That gave you hope. Hope for everything to turn back to normal.

The blue haired guy got into his car, and shakingly put his keys in. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. It didn't make any sense. He was hallucinating. None of this was really, he kept repeating to himself.

"Namjoon! Namjoon please don't go! Please I need help!", you finally reached his car and tried to bang on his window, but your hand went through it. That was the last straw for Namjoon. He let out a horrific scream and quickly started his car and drove away.

Part 2....

-

This could have been so good, but I'm too lazy to edit it, so I hope you liked it. Vote and comment if you did!✌🏾