SHE

_________________________

She took me to the sky.

Taehyung knew that you weren't good for him. Everyone kept telling him, to get away from you. Everyone told him, that you had no good influence on him. Everyone tried to stop him from hanging out with you. But he didn't listen. He didn't want to listen. He couldn't, because he had already fallen for you.

He had fallen for the girl, who apparently brought nothing but trouble in his life. He had fallen for the girl, who was like deadly poisson to him. He had fallen for you.

Heck Taehyung didn't know why he liked you so much. He didn't know why he was attracted so you. Was it your beautiful dark skin? Your beautiful curly hair? Your amazing body? Or your interesting personality?

It was like you put a spell on him. That's what it probably was. He couldn't possible have fallen for you that hard? Could he?

Taehyung and you were the complete opposite. You were like water and fire. Sugar and salt. Rainbow and thunder. Like day and night.

He was a good boy. Always nice to everyone and treated everyone with respect. Worked hard for his goals and put school first in everything.

You? You were a bad girl. Always annoyed with everyone and unnecessarily rude to everyone. You didn't give a fuck about anything or anyone. School? Was a waste of time for you. You didn't even try.

Taehyung didn't like lazy people. He didn't like people, who never took anything serious. So it was still a mystery to him, why he liked you so much?

He bite his lip, as he looked at you across the small table. Even though you had your mathe book open, you were paying no attention. Cigarette in one hand, while the other hand played with your curls.

Honesty by PinkSweat$  playing in the background, as you hummed softly. The room was filled with a comforting smell, that was mixed with vanilla candles and cigarettes. The big glass window, allowed you a beautiful view on the city.

The sun was going down and the red, orange and yellow contrast made the sight heavenly. You sighed, as you looked over to Taehyung, who had his eyes already glued on you. You streched your arm out, to pass him the cigarette.

"Do you want?", Taehyung shook his head, as he adjusted his glasses. He hated smoking and you knew, but you still did it, to let go off some stress.

"Seriously you need to stop smoking. That's not good for you.", you smiled, as you blew the smoke in his face. He started coughing slightly, as he frowned. But his face softened, as he he saw your bright beautiful smile.

"I'm surprised your mom let you come over.", you chuckled, as you sat next to him. Taehyung's mother hated your guts and if looks could kill you would have already been dead by now. She told you countless times to stay away from her son, but you couldn't. Taehyung couldn't. He always wanted to hang out with you.