Revenge

Today was supposed to be your best day. A day, nobody would forget. A day were everything was supposed to be perfect. A special day for everyone, but mostly for you and your now, official husband. And you would make sure, that everything went right.

You were always close with the boys. You hung out a lot, spend time together. You saw them as your best friends. As a family. Never could you have imagined, that one of them would confess, their feelings to you. You weren't really sure, but seeing how nervous Yoongi was, you decided to give it a go. And it was your best decision ever.

You soon realized, that you had feelings for him too and when he asked you, if you wanted to be his girlfriend, you said 'yes', without hesitation. Since than you guys have been in an amazing relationship. You guys had your up and downs and many fights and arguments, because of your both stubbornness, but you loved each other. That's how you always found your way to another.

After 21 months of dating, Yoongi decided to propose to you and of course, you said yes. Both of you were very excited and started planning everything right away. It was harder than you thought it was gone be, but it became a wonderful weeding.

Everyone was enjoying their time and you couldn't feel happier, when you looked through the big room and then to your husband. "You good?", Yoongi smiled, as he caressed the back of your hand,. "Yeah I'm just happy.", you answered and put your hand on his cheeks. You leaned forward and kissed him softly. "I love you.", Yoongi put his forehead on yours, after you broke the kiss and whispered lovingly. "I love you too."

"Aww I love you guys too.", both of you looked up and saw Jimin. "Shut up.", Taehyung playfully hit him on his arm. You just laughed and hugged both of them.

"Thank you guys for coming.", Yoongi said, as he hugged them as well. "Of course. We aren't going to miss the wedding of our brother. Oh and here by the way.", Jimin handed you a big box, that was wrapped really beautiful. "Thank you. I'll put it on the desk. Be right back."

You put the present on the desk, full with other presents and smiled. This was everything you ever wanted. You were happy and Yoongi was happy. That's all that mattered. You wanted to walk back to the boys but stopped, when you spotted someone in the crowd.

You slowly made your way to the person and you didn't even need to get his attention, because his eyes were already glued on you. "Hey. Thank you for coming, Jungkook.", you were now standing in front of him. If you were being honest, you didn't think that he would actually show up. "You look beautiful.", he eyed you up and down, slightly licking his lips.

"Thank you.", you didn't know why, but you kept your gaze down, not wanting to make eye contact with him. Something about him made you nervous. "Why so shy, babygirl?", Jungkook asked, taking your hand in his hand.

"I told you to stop calling me that. I'm a married woman now. You can't go around and give me this little names.", you rolled your eyes slightly and looked at your hands.

"Will the ring on your left hand stop you from running back to me?", he put his thumb on your ring and started to play with it. "Jungkook, we already had this conversation. I love Yoo-", he cut you off before you could finish.

"That's not what you said, when I was between your legs.", he chuckled and crocked an eyebrow up.

"Oh my god. Jungkook stop. We both know it was a mistake an-", you whispered, shocked. You were scared that someone might have overhead him.

"Which one? This one or the previous one? Or do you mean the one where we di-", now you were the one to cut him off. "All of them....and we decided not to ever talk about it again."

"No you decided it. I just sat there and listened to whatever you were saying.", Jungkook put the glass on his beautiful lips and let the liquor run down his throat. "Why are you doing this?", you were confused. Why was he trying to bring up this topic, right now? At this place?