Prologue

Okay so I thought I should give some background into the characters because not everyone will know. All of this is based off of Star Stable Online and the book, "Jorvik Calling." I won't put any spoilers for the book in here, so it is risk free :D 

If you all ready know about the Soul Riders and know somewhat what they are about, feel free to skip this and start the story.

Alex Cloudmill, her power is lighting, and her sign is a lightning bolt. She has the only power that is directly used for fighting. She is protective over her younger brother James. After Elizabeth's death in my story she is now the leader of the druids. Elizabeth died saving Alex from Darko. Alex has a fiery attitude and doesn't back down from a fight. She can be reckless but is still a good friend, and knows what is right, just don't get on her bad side. 

Linda Chanda, Linda's power is knowledge, her sign is the moon, she has premonitions and can see into the future at times. Linda is the smartest of the group she loves school, though in my story they have finished highschool, so she misses learning. Her parents are from Pakistan and I'm pretty sure Linda was 4  when they came to Jorvik. Now Linda's parents are proffesors at Oxford.

Lisa Peterson, Lisa's power is to heal, her sign is the stars. Lisa can heal animals and people when she sings. She has short messy red hair, and never goes anywhere without a guitar. She used to live in Texas but after her mom died in a riding accident, Lisa and her dad moved around until they came to Jorvik and she met Starshine and became a soul rider. Lisa now pursues music along with soul riding.

Anne Von Blyssen, Anne's power is to teleport and open portals, her sign is the sun. She is a dressage rider and comes from a rich family. Never a hair out of place, her family is strict with apperances. After being freed from Pandoria were she was trapped for years, she came back to Jorvik with the marks of Pandoria with her. 

All the girls above are soul riders and have strong bonds with there horses. Their horses are starbreeds and are unique to Jorvik. Without their horses, their powers will no longer be active. The soul riders protect Jorvik from dark forces (Garnok) and work with the druids. The druids wear cloaks, are secretive, and stay secluded and to themselves. They work to protect Jorvik as well. They may also be referred to as the Keepers of Aideen.

I just wanted to clarify, I hope you enjoy! I'm not sure how frequent the stories will be, it depends on how many reads, and all and any comments are appreciated for critical feedback, or just to let me know what you think.

Enjoy!