Chapter 19 part 2

Jordan's POV

After Chase had dragged us out of there, we heard something urgent in the pack link.

'HELP!!!'

Then everything was silent. I tried to link them back, but there was no response. Jetson grabbed his chest and groaned in pain. He strangled out,

"We need some pack warriors to go look for some of our scout's bodies."

I linked some pack warriors and they said they were on it. After we had healed, Jetson left for his office. Then, one of our pack warriors, Costin, ran in and had blood all over him.

"Jordan, we're being attacked by a really large group of rogues. I am the only one that made it out alive."

I yelled at him,

"Come on, we have to get all the woman and children in our bunker! I'll help you get them."

He nodded his head and ran off. Probably to his mate Jade. I yelled through the pack link,

'I need every single pack warrior out side! We are at war! All the woman and children need to get down to the bunker now! There is no time!'

I looked out of the window and my heart stopped. There was 4 rows of rogues outside surrounding us. How did Costin survive? Then I realized, he was probably the only one there with a mate. They saved him, that's why he had a dead look in his eyes.

Poor Costin.

My wolf wasn't very happy that he was the only on who had survived, but he understood why those men had died. Its one thing to die with shame, but its another to die with honor. Like those men. If Costin didn't have a mate, he might sacrifice himself for their lives to be avenged. There is allot of chaos. I hear Crystal screaming

"No! Gavin don't!"

I see a large brown-black wolf leap out of one of the windows, and can practically see the power oozing off of him. Gavin was pissed.

-------------------------------

Gavin's POV

When I finally noticed the blood all over Costin, I could feel the fear washing over Crystal. That made me and my wolf mad. The last thing I heard was,

"No! Gavin don't!"

My wolf took over and I launched out of the window. I was pissed, and by the way the rogues were fidgeting, they could tell. I looked back at Crystal for a second, and saw them restraining her. I looked back as one of the rogues took a step forward. I snarled and he moved back with a whimper. I was soon joined by 50 pack warriors. They all stayed a few feet away from me. Good choice.

Suddenly a very large rogue came forward. He stepped up to me and snarled. I snarled back. I could feel it when Jetson stepped up next to me. Everything was silent, but when one of the rogues took a step forward, all hell broke loose. I launched myself at that wolf and ripped it's throat out. I moved on to the next rogue, that was twice my size.

We circled each other until we both launched at the same time. He bit my shoulder and I let out a howl of pain. He shook me from my shoulder like a rag doll. Jetson slammed into him. He tore his throat out. He nodded his head at me. I stood up and blocked an attack on Jetson. We were soon surrounded by about 10 rogues.

5 of the rogues launched at me. I had ripped the throat out of one of them when the other 4 attacked me at once. I wasn't prepared and was tackled by one of them went for me throat and almost got me, but Jetson got in between us and I watched in horror as Jetson was killed.