Chapter 30

Hehehehehe

Crystal

All three of us screamed as the girl on the screen screamed. Our popcorn went flying and I nearly dove behind the couch. Our three mates ran into the room, but this time Gavin growled out,

"Rogues."

The girls and I looked at each other, then screamed again. We jumped up and ran behind our mates.

"Are they in the woods?"

"Are they near the house?"

"Oh my gosh they are near the house aren't they?"

Gavin placed a hand over my mouth. Matthew and Costin did the same. I scowled at him. He placed a finger over his mouth and nodded.

Gavin- "They are in the house"

My breath stopped. My eyes went wide, and I felt like I was going to have a panic attack. Gavin could tell I was to, because he grabbed me and pulled me into his chest, hard. I was trying to breathe, but the lack of oxygen I was getting was making me light headed. I heard a scream, but before I could identify who it was from, I fell limp in Gavin's arms. Darkness over took me.

*

Hehehehehe

*

Gavin

As soon as Jade screamed as rogues filed into the room, Crystal passed out in my arms. And that scared me. I quickly mind linked some warriors to get here quick, and they answered back with a lot of "yes alpha's". I pulled Crystal against me tighter, and her head fell back.

"Oh, is the poor luna hurt?"

I turned to the rogue that had spoken. Jade took Crystal from my arms, and I stepped up bear the rogue.

"Excuse me?"

He sneered.

"You heard me. Might want to be careful, wouldn't want to loose your first child now would we?"

My wolf snapped and I shot forward, shifting in mid-air. I tackled the rogue to the ground and my claws tore apart his chest. He was dead in seconds. Another rogue shifted and rammed their fat head into my side, and it shoved me to the floor. Matthew jumped forward and in front of me do I could get up. I got up, and dodged a wolf that shot at me. How did they all fit in here? A few pack warriors finally showed up and we all took on the rogues, keeping them away from my mate and her friends.

A big rogue slammed down on top of me and I fell with an oomph. I got back up as quickly as I could but before I could do anything, it sunk it's teeth in my side, causing me to howl in pain. I heard shouting coming from Jade, but I could hardly hear anything over the waves that were pounding in my ears. I got back up, slightly swaying on my feet. Costin jumped in and bit the rogue down on the neck before he could do any more damage. He fell to the ground. Dead. I felt the wound in my side start to knit back together, albeit slowly.

One rogue stood untouched in the chaos, and I walked towards to. He suddenly ran out of the room, with me hot on his heels. When we made it out side, I tackled him. The force of it caused both of is to shift back. He rolled and looked up at me.

"By the way, Stella sends her regards."

I stared at him confused.

"What? I killed her!"

He shook his head, chuckling.

"Thats what you think. Did you ever stop to think, maybe we had tricked you?"

My blood froze. That girl i killed, wasn't Stella. Sure smelled like her though.

"How?"

He nodded back towards the now ruined pack house.

"Maybe you should check up on your mate, before you ask any more questions."

My wolf growled at him. But we let him go. We turned back and ran into the house, ignoring the fact we were stark naked. I ran back into the family room, following Jade's screams. She looked up when she saw me.

"Oh my gosh! Gavin help me! She isn't breathing!"

My heart stopped.

*

Cliff hanger!!!!

What do you guy think is going to happen? Do you think she will die?

Who am I kidding. We all know she won't die, other ways there wouldn't be a sequel xD but who knows. Maybe she looses the baby.

Sorry for the short update, I thought it would be ok seeing as the last two updates were like an hour apart from each other, yesterday.

I hightailed it to get this done for you guys because well, you have gotten me over 5k reads!!! And almost 600 votes! Like wa?! And I'm also eager to get this book done so I can say, I finished an entire book in less than a year! And also I want to start the sequel, and another book of mine, 'Ever After' I really can't wait for that one lmao.

But come one guys, I know we can do better with the comments, even if they are hating on me!

Who likes my new wallpaper for my phone? I know I do xD