Chapter 18

I'm mad at my CTE teacher. He changed my grade from an A to a F. He wasn't supposed to touch my grades. He could get fired!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

----------------------------

Ashton's POV.

What is that amazing smell?

I looked over to the amazingly hot rogue, and felt my eyes widen. I whispered,

"Mate."

Crystal looked at me with wide eyes. Then Jetson came out and stormed past us. As he passed, he looked down at me with lust clear in his eyes.

I shuddered in disgust. I looked back to my mate, and saw his eyes darken. It made him look even hotter. Then Jetson stormed in front of them and yelled,

"What are you three rouges doing on MY territory? Leave now before I change my mind about torturing you!"

The one that had his mate in his arms growled. The girl looked at Crystal. Then a look of anger came upon her face. She pulled out of his arms and stepped up to Jet.

She slapped him. The look she gave him said that she truly hated him. She yelled,

"That was for Crystal! And we would be happy to leave and go home to Texas! You jackass!"

Then Jetson looked back at us. He glared at Crystal. She grabbed mine and Jade's hands and we ran. I could hear Costin, my mate and Jetson running after us.

Crystal pushed us in front of her. Jade and I looked at each other. We came to an agreement.

One, two, three!

We shot away from each other into the halls were our rooms were. I grabbed Crystals hand and pulled her into my room. I pushed her in my closet that was open. I locked the door. Then the door burst open, and Jetson strutted in. He looked at me with lust evident in his black eyes.

I backed up from him. He stalked towards me. He pushed me back against the wall, and held my face in his hands. I looked over to Crystal who was trying hard not to puke. I closed my eyes. I knew what was coming. I felt his breath glide across my face. Then his lips pressed against mine.

He tried to open my mouth with his tongue, but I denied him. He but my lower lip, making me gasp. He took that opportunity to shove his tongue I'm my mouth. I tried to push him away. But he held on to my face tighter.

As he pulled away from me, I saw Crystal swing one of my books. She hit the side of his head. He yelled and fell to the ground clutching his head. Then Jordan and Chase ran into the room, scaring Crystal. She dropped the book on Jetson's head. He yelped again. Chase came forward towards me, but Crystal stepped in front of me.

"Move."

"No."

"Crystal, move now!"

"No! Your not coming near her!"

Chase smirked at her.

"Fine then, I will move you myself."

He grabbed her arm and threw her into Jordan's arms. Crystal screamed,

"No! Leave her alone!"

I smelled my mate coming. Along with Crystals mate. Chase pushed me back against the wall. One of his hands went up my shirt and the other went into my pants. I screamed. Then as Crystal was about to scream, Jordan put tape on her mouth and bound her hands behind her back. Chase's hands went farther. His mouth covered mine, and he forced my lips open.

I heard them come into the room. My mate was about to come save me, when Chase threw me on the bed next to Crystal. I unbounded her hands. She got off my bed and picked up my big dictionary. She slammed it down on Jetson's head and efficiently knocked him out. Then Jordan tackled her.