Chapter 25

OK before I begin this chapter I have a very important question-should I post this book I'm writing called 'The Lone Tiger'? I have 3 chapters done already. Its a romance novel that has shape shifters. There is werewolves, tigers, and vampires. I want your guys's' opinions because they mean allot to me.

Crystal

I stood in the pouring rain, staring as they dropped the casket down into the hole. Today was my eighteenth birthday, but I didn't feel like celebrating. Gavin walked up next to me, and wrapped an arm around my shoulders, trying to comfort me. But I was numb. I didn't feel anything.

Its my fault she is dead. If I had been faster, she would still be alive. She wouldn't have been murdered. Daniel would still be here.

"Hey! Crystal stop. You couldn't have done anything. It's not your fault."

Gavin held me at arms length and looked me in the eyes. I could see the worry in there. The worry for me. For the pack. We had an infiltrator. Everyone knew this person. No one knew that it could've happened, until it was to late. I shook my head.

"No. It is my fault. I talked to that son of a bitch right before she died. I could have stopped her Gavin! It's all my fault."

For the first time in two weeks since Mary died, I collapsed into Gavin's open arms and sobbed. He rubbed my head soothingly. Whispering sweet nothings in my ear to calm me down, I couldn't help but wish more and more that I could find Stella and rip her to shreds for doing this to us.

*

Four days later

Gavin

I looked over from my desk to Crystal who sat in the corner of the room with Jade and Sam. Crystal just sat staring at a spot on the floor while Sam and Jade cried for the lost of one of their best friends. We had found John this morning, dead. Ashley was also found dead as well. Jade, our new pack doctor, had found the same thing in Johns' and Ashley's' systems as Mary. All three of them were poisoned with wolfs-bane. I had seven trackers out looking for Stella and Daniel. Everyone was in shock because they couldn't believe that Stella had killed three people, and kidnapped a newborn baby. We had found out from Mary's friends that she was going to name him Daniel.

Crystal hasn't spoken to really any body since the break down at the funeral. Dad was urging me to do something about it before she decides something drastic. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. With my eyes still on her, I noticed her look up at me. I could see the tears shimmering in her eyes.

Immediately I knew that she wasn't crying because Luna's are supposed to be strong. At least, that's what she thinks. I knew that she was beating herself up about Ashley and John. It was eating her alive. Sighing I rubbed my eyes with the base of my palms. Standing up I decide to mind link her.

Me- "Crystal we need to talk. Now."

Crystal- "Then talk."

Me- "No, in private."

I watched as she nodded her head. She whispered something to Jade and Sam and walked over to me. I stood up and wrapped my arm around her waist while walking out of the door. Crystal leaned her head on my shoulder as I lead us to our room. I kicked the door open lightly with the side of my foot and we walked in.

I sat her down on the bed and sat right next to her.

"Crystal.... You need to talk to somebody."

"I am. I'm talking to you aren't I?"

I rolled my eyes at her dry attempt at sarcasm.

"That's not what I meant and you know it. Every one is worried about you! You have to talk to somebody!"

She sighed.

"But I don't want to talk to somebody. If I do I will end up crying, and if I start crying I might not ever stop until I drown."

Her voice came out in a whisper. I sighed this time and pulled her into my chest. Her arms wrapped around my neck as she dug her face in my shirt. As she started to shake, I pulled her closer. Sobs racked her body as she finally let everything out. After about thirty minuets they finally subsided as she fell asleep from exhaustion. I layed her down on our bed as Costin-my new beta-mind linked me.

Costin- "Alpha, we have Stella in our custody."

Me- "Stay there and don't do anything until I get there got it?"

Costin- "Yes Alpha."

I ended the mind link and walked out of the room silently. I jogged down the hallways and and down stairs as I made my way to the dungeon in our basement. In the middle of the floor sat the no good bitch named Stella strapped to a chair. I walked up in front of her. She was covered in sweat and blood. And from the different smells, the blood wasn't all hers. I let out a disgusted noise.

Hearing me she raised her head, and when she saw me, a disgusting smile made its way on her face. She looked me up and down, checking me out.

"You look good, Gavin. How is that mate of you, Crystal is it? How is she?"

I clenched my fists to restrain from punching her. Closing myy eyes I tried to respond without anger, but it didn't work.

"Why did you kill Mary, kill John, then kill Ashley?"

She gave a thoughtful look up to the ceiling.

"Hmm let me think. Ah there we go. I have it now. Well Mary wouldn't just give me her oh so precious baby boy Daniel, so she had to go. And with John and Ashley they also had to go."

"Why? What did they do to you huh?"

She threw her head back and let out a laugh. The laugh she let out was the laugh of a mad woman that belonged in an insane asylum.

"They had to go because of Crystal! We can't allow her to get pregnant. She can't get pregnant if she kills her self because of guilt now can she?"

Thats it. I lunged out at her, ready to rip her throat open with my claws, when Costin's arms went around me to retrain me. For about ten seconds I struggled to get out of his grasp when I heard a gasp. Both Costin and I turned around to see Jade staring at Stella. Her face suddenly contorted as it twisted with anger.

"You! You bitch!"

She lunged for ward and punched her so hard we all heard her nose break. A back hand slap was delivered followed by a cry of pain.snapping out of it, Costin jumped forward and wrapped his arms around the waist of his mate. He leaned down and whispered something soothing in her ears. She visibly relaxed.

When I spoke, my voice came out strong.

"What have you done with Daniel?"

She laughed that disturbing laugh again.

"Oh you shouldn't worry about Daniel. He'll be ok. If anything you should worry about your mate."

This time Jade lashed out again with her claws outstretched and slashed down the left side of her face. Stella screamed in pain. The she spit out the blood gathering in her mouth and spoke again.

"Infact, you should worry about all of the alphas and Lunas. When Daniel is all grown up, he will bring the end of your precious world. Taking all of the alphas and lunas with it. Not one of you will survive what he's going to bring with him. You have no idea how many rogues we have, and they will take down all of you as well. Mark my words Gavin, when Daniel turns 25 all hell will break loose, and none of your filthy kind will live to see the next year!"

My wolf snapped and I broke her neck, silencing her once and for all.

*

Yasssss the bitch is dead!!

What do you think about what she said? Do you think it will actually happen? Who knows?-well, I do >:D you guys are going to hate me. Only a few chappys left before I bring out the sequel!! Should I post the book? It's entirely up to you guys!

If you have any questions about anything, I'm here! You can message me on Kik just type in Mailesmily or Karina Maile or you can just email me at mailesmily@gmail.com

I'll update as soon as I can write! Ttyl ma peeps!