Chapter 11

Crystal POV

He marched over to Paul, and hit him in the face so hard, that he went flying into the wall next to Sam. She screamed. To be honest, I screamed a little to. The man walked up to Sam and when he knelt down in front of her, she cringed. He lifted his hand up and put it on the side of her face. We looked at his eyes as they went back to normal. They were now lime green. She sighed and relaxed into his hand. That was when it hit me. That rogue was her mate. I put my hands together and yelled,

"Awwwww!!!!!!!! That's so cute!!!!!! You guys look great together!!!"

Sam jumped and moved away from the rogue. He sighed.

"Well I guess I should tell you my name, since I already know yours."

Sam eagerly nodded her head.

"My name is Matthew. And you are one stunning person Samantha."

Sam blushed.

"Um I actually go by Sam though."

He cocked his head to the side and grinned.

"I know, but I can call you what ever I want, Samantha."

Sam rolled her eyes playfully.

"Ok, I have one suggestion first."

"Sure anything."

"You have to get me, Chris and Crystal out of here. Soon."

He looked at her with surprise written all over his face.

"But, but I cant! He will kill your friends, then he will kill you, then he will kill me!"

Sam pouted.

"Well then, I guess you value you life over my and Crystals virginity!"

With that Sam turned and looked at me, with a smug look on her face. So that's what she was getting at. I pretended to look surprised at her comment. Matthew looked broken. Then his eyes turned pitch black.

"They what!?!"

Sam and I flinched. He practically roared. Then he calmed down.

"Ok ok fine I will get you guys out of here on one condition."

He added that last part smugly. We both answered at the same time.

"What?"

"You have to bond with me once we Get back."

He crossed his arms against each other smugly. We just stared at him in shock.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam's POV

He asked me to what!?! How could he do that? Oh I can see why he would do that. He is just getting back at me. I looked at Crystal who was staring at me with genuine shock. Either that or she was a really good actress! I sighed.

"Fine I agree. Just get us out of here."

He grinned.

"Will do. I will have to get you guys out after I mask your smells at midnight."

"Ok."

We sat there waiting for the day to end. One time Paul had groaned and Matthew had put a wolfsbane soaked cloth on his mouth and nose so he wouldn't be able to see hear or smell anything. At around 8, some guy came in and ignored me and Matthew, and grabbed Crystal by the arm, yanking her up. She looked back at me and Mat in terror. I knew what they are going to do to her. When they were out of earshot, I turned over to Mat.

"Mat, we have to get her and go now!"

He looked at me amused.

"Mat?"

"If you get to call me Samantha I get to call you what I want! We have to get her now!!!"

He just shook his head.

"We can't. There is nothing we can do."

I stared at him in shock. If we had left earlier, Crystal wouldn't be in this situation. I put my head in my hands and cried. Mat put his arms around me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crystals POV

Terror. That's what is running through my mind as the rogue is dragging me towards the woods, where I can smell the faint sent of fire. I try to rip my arm out of his hands but it doesn't work. So I kick him in the but really hard.

"Let me go or next time I will kick your manly hood!!!"

He sneered and and grebes both my arms, pulling me closer to him.

"That's fine with me. It will be your funeral though. And trust me. I have killed some for doing them to hard. Way to hard."

I felt my face pale. I shook my head vigorously. Then he resumed dragging me. After a while of dragging me through the woods (with me making sure I left my sent) we arrived at a little cabin. There was smoke rising out of the chimney. Suddenly right as he was about to open the door, it shoots open and he is tackled by some people. Again, when he falls I wiggle away. I push myself against a tree. The last thing I saw was one of the guys coming near me. Then I passed out. Again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think is gonna happen? Where do you think she is? Do you guys have a clue to where she might be? Well ciao!!!!!!
😄😄😄😄😄😄😊😊😊😊😊😙😙😙