Chapter 24

Crysal

My eyes slowly opened, adjusting to the morning light streaming through the curtains. A small shiver ran down my spin when warm breath hit the back of my neck. I looked over my shoulder to see Gavin sleeping peacefully. My eyes slowly shut, and as I was about to fall into a dreamless sleep, a frantic Mary floated into the mind link.

Mary- "It's coming! The baby is coming! My water broke! Help me!"

I shot out of Gavin's arms and fell onto the floor. As soon as I landed with an oomph, Gavin was up and looking around the room. His eyes traveled across the room and as soon as they landed on me, relief flooded them. But then they turned darker. I looked down, and realized that I was stark naked.

I shot up off the floor and into my closet. As soon as I was in my closet I quickly grabbed some under garments and pulled them on. Then I grabbed some short high-waisted jeans and a off-the-shoulder top that said 'LOVE' and threw them on in record time.

I exited the closet to see Gavin standing there waiting for me with a pair of jeans and a loose t-shirt on. I nodded to him and he nodded back in understanding. I mind linked Mary back.

Me- "I'm on my way don't worry. Where are you?"

Mary- "I'm at the pack hospital. Please hurry!"

Me- "Don't worry Mary."

I felt her cut the mind link and I raced out of the room and down the stairs. I rounded the corner leading the the hospital and nearly ran into Stella.

"Oh! Luna Crystal! What are you doing here?"

There was something off in her voice, and my wolf was becoming very suspicious. I narrowed my eyes.

"What are you doing here?"

She frowned.

"I work here."

"No no, no. I meant what are you doing here? Outside of the hospital? And what is that file in your hands?"

Her eyes went wide, and she stammered,

"Um, um well you see, one of the females in the pack needs me!"

"Is this female Mary?"

She nodded her head fast. Too fast actually.

"Yes! Yes it is! Her water broke and I have to get to her, room quickly!"

I nodded my head, but the pause in her voice before she said room didn't go unnoticed by me. Moving to the side I let her past me. A bad feeling passes me as soon as she did. But I shrugged it off and ran into the hospital.

I used my enhanced smell and tracked Mary. As soon as I reached her room a loud yell of pain came out, followed by a lot of crying. Fearing the worst I ran into the room and I saw Mary on the bed with doctors hovering over her as she lay there, not breathing.

*

Stella

Whew! That was to close! I hurried down the corridor carrying Mary's baby boy. As soon as I was outside I ducked down low as to not be seen. The baby in my arms cooed, and I couldn't help but smirk at the fact that I made the Luna think he was a file. HA! Some Luna she was. The time of Alphas and Lunas' is over. Starting with Gavin ad his mate Crystal.

*

I think we can all say, "bitch please!"

Soooo this is a filler chapter but it is very important. And guess what guys?! There is going to be a sequel :o yep. This book is almost over! *squeals* I can't wait!! I already have to description, the title and the cover! Let me know if you want me to put all three on here! And I think it's safe to say that baby to the top is Mary's!

I just saw Cinderella! It was amazing and Lily James is soooooo pretty! I really want that blue dress! Damn!