Chapter 16

Gavin's P.O.V.

When I woke up, Crystal wasn't in the room. I looked around frantically, but stopped when I heard and smelled her in the shower. I layed back down. I kept my eyes closed. I opened one when the shower stopped running. After five minutes, Crystal came out wearing black strech skinny jeans and a blue Nike jacket over a green tank top. Her hair was up in a messy bun and some strands of hair were hanging down. She looked like she had just gone running. When she wasnt looking at me I said,

"Hey Crystal. Did you sleep well?"

She jumped.

"Oh my gosh! Gavin! Don't scare me like that!"

I sat up laughing. I had to catch my breath.

She picked up a pillow and threw it at me.

"I'm going to get something to eat."

She left the room and I figured I'd leave her be for a few. Laying back down, I still feel tired. It wouldn't hurt to sleep a little bit. Closing my eyes, I fall back to sleep instantly.

*****************************************************************************

Crystal's P.O.V.

I cautiously walk down the hall paranoid that Gavin's going to try and scare again. Or someone will. I reach the kitchen but pause before walking in. I hear people talking in the kitchen, which makes me hesitate. Those two voices were all to familiar.

I walk in to find Jetson's beta, Chase, and his third, Jordan. The last thing I wanted to do is show weakness or fear. As soon as they look up and see me, I hold me chin up high and walk past them to the refrigerator. I open it and lean in as if I hadn't even noticed them. I pull out the milk. Reach into the cupboard next to the fridge I grab a glass. Filling it with milk, I hear them walk towards me.

"What are you doing here?" Chase asks.

"You should've never came back."

Jordan approaches me in a threatening way. Growling in defense, I smell Gavin coming. We all do. I can see they've smelt him, too. They look at each other and an evil smile spreads across their faces. I knew what they were planning.

"Oh, hell no! You guys better not be doing what I think your doing!"

They both come closer to me. And I can feel Jordan's breath glide across my face. Gavin is near. He may be just outside the door.

"Payback. For all you've done to our alpha." Jordan whispers with an evil smirk. Not nearly loud enough for Gavin to hear.

He steps forward so that we are touching. Taking a step back, bumping into the counter, I realize I'm trapped. Jordan steps forward so the front of both of our bodies are touching completely.

Leaning back, I place my palms on the counter. Doing anything I can to get away from him. He leans forward. I lean back, bumping my head on the cupboard. His arms reach around me and he pulls me closer to him. I struggle to remove his grip. But it doesn't work.

He crashes his lips into mine. His tongue flicks my bottom lip. Asking for entrance. I don't allow it, but instead try pulling away. He growls at me. Something moves in the corner of my eye. Looking over, I see Gavin staring at us. His eyes are black now.

He storms over to us and rips us apart. He gives me a glare before he throws Jordan to the ground.

"Mine!"

Gavin growls. He punches Jordan square in the jaw. Then again, and again, and again. Moving Jordan to the side, he starts kicking him in the stomach.

*****************************************************************************

Gavin's P.O.V.

I wake up after sleeping only fifteen more minutes. After getting up and getting dressed, I go down stairs to join Crystal with breakfast. Walking down the hall, I hear Crystal's voice.

""Oh, hell no! You guys better not be doing what I think your doing!"

I hear a chuckle and I start to quicken my pace. I reach the door to the kitchen but hesitate before opening them just a crack. I peek in just a bit and see a guy holding my mate. He's kissing her!

Looking at Crystal, I see her shocked expression. Her face frozen and her eyes opened wide. Her eyes turn to me, even more shocked.

He's kissing my mate! No one is allowed to touch my mate! She's mine!

"Mine!"

I growl. Running over to them, I rip Jordan off her. I punch him over and over. Then turn him so I can kick him in the stomach. Picking him up, I throw him across the room. Someone Jumps back in the corner. He must have been involved with him in some way. If he wasn't? Oh well.

I march over to him and punch him in the face. Sending him to the ground.

"No-one-touches-my-mate!" I say between punches.

I send him across the room and he lands on top of the guy who was kissing my Crystal. I picking him up, I ask him in a gravely voice;

"What's your name?"

"J-Jordan." he stammers.

"Well, I've got news for you Jordan." Pausing, I glance over at Crystal. "No one, touches my mate. She's mine and mine only!"

Throwing him on the ground again, I grab the caller of his shirt and start punching him again.

Someone grabs the back of my shirt and pulls me off that 'Jordan' fellow. Turning to punch him, I stop my self once I see it was alpha Jetson.

*****************************************************************************

Jetson's P.O.V.

I hear loud noises coming from the kitchen. Like people were being thrown around. I hoped my assumption was wrong. But unfortunately, when I walked into the Kitchen, I see Chase on the other side of the room. And Jordan's being beat up by Crystals mate.

I stomp over to him but he doesn't notice me. He just keeps whispering under his breath;

"My mate! My mate! My mate! My mate!"

He sounds like a mad man. I grab the back of his shirt and pull him off Jordan. I push him towards Crystal and scowl at her. He wraps her in his arms. Looking Crystal strait in the eye, I use my alpha voice.

"Crystal. in my office now!"

I stormed past them and heard Crystasl following behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally! I got so blocked, that I had to have my friend @Hell_Angel_Innocence help me. So this chapter is dedticated to her. I hope you liked it! Ciao!!