Chapter 26

Crystal

I sat up abruptly when I felt waves of anger. I immediately knew that it was coming from Gavin, but I don't know why. I breathe deeply as I throw the covers off of me. I run over to the door and and throw it open. I follow Gavin's scent to the basement. As I open the door, I'm met with a bloody Jade, and by the smell of it, it isn't hers.

"Jade! What happened?"

She growled out,

"We don't have to worry about that bitch Stella anymore."

She stormed past me, hitting her shoulder with mine. I just stared after her in shock. I turned back around to be met with Gavin, who is radiating anger. He is shaking, trying to control his wolf.

"Gavin! What's going on? Is something wrong?"

"What are you doing up Crystal? When I left you were asleep."

"You woke me up! I can feel all of your anger! What's going on?"

"It doesn't matter."

"I am this packs Luna Gavin! I have a right to know what goes on with the pack!"

"Well this doesn't concern you!"

"Well to bad! I have as much right to know what's going on just as much as you!"

"This. Doesn't. Concern. You."

His words came out short and clipped. He was going to loose it soon. And I didn't care.

"I. Don't. Care. What. Happened."

I matched his angry tone with my head tilted up slightly, in a challenge. He growled at me, him and his wolf obviously not likening the disrespect I was showing them.

"I don't care if you are the luna. I am the alpha, and that gives me more power than you."

I clenched my jaw, and did the worst possible thing I could've. I slapped Gavin right across the face.

"I am your mate! I am your luna! We are equals! I will not be treated or talked to like that!"

My fists clenched as my wolf and I became even more mad with anger. I turned around and tried stormed off, leaving Gavin even more mad at me.

"Crystal! You will not walk away from me!"

"Well to bad! Cause here I am! Walking away from you!"

I'm pretty sure everyone can hear our fight. Every single word to. I heard Gavin growl out, then his hand shot forward and grabbed my upper arm, spinning me around. His face scared me. They were black with anger, and it was now pointed at me. His canines were out, along with his claws.

"You do not walk away from me."

I spit back in his face,

"Well to bad. Cause I did walk away from you."

He leaned forward and growled lowly in my face.

"Do not talk back to me. Or you will be punished."

"Well here I am talking back to you. What are you going to do huh? Slap me? You could loose your alpha position and me if you do!"

He closed his eyes, trying to control his wolf. But I just continued talking.

"Hell, you could loose the pack! You could become a rogue! Is that what you want? To loose everything? Huh?"

He whispered to me softly, but I could still hear the edge,

"Shut up. I need to control my wolf, and if you can't be quiet right now I will loose control and hurt you. And I never want to hurt you."

I whispered back,

"Fine."

He pulled me closer, and dug his face in my neck, breathing my scent to calm him as his wolf. I wrapped my arms around his neck and dug my face in his chest, calming myself down. He whispered to me again,

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry to. That was uncalled for and I shouldn't have slapped you."

He let out a small chuckle.

"I deserved that slap. I'm being an asshole."

I crack a smile and hold onto him tighter. He lifted his head but I brought it back down in a kiss. I pulled back and whispered,

"I love you."

He smiled and whispered back,

"I love you to."

I smiled again and he pulled me up in another kiss. I felt his smile against my lips. It made me and my wolf happy to know we had put that smile on his lips. He pulled away and said,

"Lets go to our room."

I grinned and said back,

"Lets do it."

With that he held my hand walking us back to our room while our arms swung back and forth.

*

*squeals* omggggg you guys should totally check out my new book 'Stay High' I only have one part published so far but when It becomes tomorrow I will post another one because I'm already writing the third chapter. And because I'm one vote away from 500 votes, I decided to high-tail it and write another chapter ASAP for you guys

So tell me, what do you think?

I might post a restricted chapter later in my restricted book but I might not just sayin. Its also 2:40 am where I am LOL