Chapter 8

So sad that @ExaltDenise ended her story "Obsessed." It was so good! If you haven't read that story yet, please go read it! 

---

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 8

~*~*~*~*~

No One's |P|oint |O|f |V|iew

The car ride was in silence.

Finally though, the man behind the wheel decides to speak up and break the awkward silence.

"Jacob, why are you doing this? You know mom and dad are going to be extremely upset with you—"

"First of all, fuck their feelings! They didn't give a fuck when they sent me here in this shit hole, did they?! Second of all, don't you fucking lecture me about shit when you've been to prison how many times?" Jacob rants out, breathing heavily, feeling his blood pressure rise as a result of his outburst that mostly stemmed from pint up anger than anything else.

The man sighed and it was silent again tension thick in the air. 

The man decides to speak yet again, minutes later.

"...So who's the girl? I don't remember her being a part of the plan."

Jacob shrugs. 

"She a part of it now." 

The man only sighed and decided to remain silent the rest of the ride, much to Jacob's relief.

~*~

Gabby's |P|oint |O|f |V|iew

What the actual hell? 

Where am I? 

I felt like I was in a car and I heard two voices near. It sounded like they were arguing. I stayed silent; I didn't want them to know I was awake. I peaked my eyes slightly open,and I seen two male figures. 

They both looked alike, except the other one had a curly afro with beanie on. 

Fuck.

Wasn't that the dude that fuckin' kept me locked in that one room for days?!

The last thing I can remember was passing out on the floor in a puddle of my own pathetic tears.

Right then, the car came to an abrupt stop. I quickly shut my eyes closed in fear.

~*~

No One's |P|oint |O|f |V|iew

"Are you sure you wanna do this Jacob?"

"Yes! I'm more than sure Khalil." Jacob retorts in frustration. 

Jacob opens the car door and threw one of his legs out to stand on and immediately, his face met pavement. 

Khalil sighed from the driver's seat, quickly unbuckling his seat belt and sprinting around the large vehicle to help his baby brother. 

"I can do it myself." Jacob utters out bitterly.

"No you can't. Shut the fuck up and let me help you."

Khalil helps Jacob to his feet, that are wobbly at best, and together, they make their way to the front door of the home.

Khalil digs out his house keys from his pocket and stuck it inside the hole, unlocking the front door and pushing it open.

Khalil helps his brother over to the couch.

"You good?"

"I'm fine, just bring me the girl." 

Khalil returns holding Gabby up bridal style and Jacob orders his brother to place in one of the rooms in the back for now, which he does, but not without an attitude of course. 

When he returns, Jacob gazes up at his older brother as he sits up.

"You better hold up your end of the deal Khalil. I'm not fucking around." Jacob said, glaring at his older brother by four years.

Khalil sighed and reluctantly. He turns to leave, but before he does, he turns back around, shooting his baby brother a sympathetic look.

"...Be careful out here, baby bro." 

Khalil was genuine, that much was obvious. Jacob stared at him for a long minute before nodding slowly in response. 

Khalil offered up something like a ghost of a smile before he was gone in a blink of an eye.

~*~

A picture of Khalil has been provided above.