Chapter 9: "Dinner With Danger." (Picture Of Gabby)

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 9: "Dinner With Danger."

~*~*~*~*~

Hours Later

Gabby's |P|oint |O|f |V|iew

"The hell?" I said as I started to regain consciousness.

I must've fallen asleep.

Sitting up completely, I gazed around the expansive room curiously. It was a nice room  pretty big. 

I was laying in a queen-sized bed. It was actually extremely comfy, but I had no idea where the hell I was. 

Last I'd remember was that guy (Princeton, was it?) and this guy Khalil or something like that  having a heated discussion about something and then the car came to a complete stop. The rest... well, I guess I had fallen asleep? I'm not sure...

Immediately, the smell of pasta overwhelmed my nostrils. It was strong enough to urge me out of the bed. 

That's when I realized something.

I wasn't in my clothes anymore, but an oversize misfit shirt? The fuck? What the hell happened while I was unconscious?!

I gazed around for my clothing, but they were no where to be found. 

Taking a deep breath, I slowly made my over to the door, tentatively turning the doorknob, afraid of what I was going to find on the other side.

Thankfully, I found nothing life threatening, like I fully expected.

I decided to follow the smell, which led me down a long hallway.

With each step I took, I felt my heart pounding against my chest at a rapid, concerning pace. 

When I finally emerged from the hallway and into the main room, I was shocked on who I had seen.

"Surprise?"

"Princeton?"

The man grinned, giving me a once-over as I just stood there, shocked, like an idiot.

"Why so shocked honey? Come, have something to eat. You've been knocked out for hours, I know your starving."

He was so calm and sweet as he wheeled his way over to the dinner table, setting my plate down in the chair across from his own. He beckoned me over. I gulped and took a step back.

"Where am I? And who are you?!" I say, the tone in my voice rising. 

He chuckles and sat his own plate down on the table.

"No need to yell honey, I already told you, the name is Princeton. And we're somewhere nobody will find us. Don't worry, I won't hurt you... yet."

I gulped. What the hell did he mean by thatOh God, please help me.

"What do you mean?"

He smirks and wheeled his way over to me.

"It means," he reaches a hand out and laces our fingers together, gazing up at me. "Do as I say, and you won't get hurt." 

He leans in and places a chaste kiss to my wrist and smiles.

"Now come honey, I don't want our food getting cold." 

I let him lead me over to the huge table with just our two plates filled with delicious looking food. I didn't trust eating it, but he was right, I was starving.

I sat down across from him and it was silent. Princeton was eating his food without hesitance, but I just sat there staring down at my hands.

"Honey, your food's getting cold. Eat."

I bit my lip and shook my head lightly. 

"I-I'm not that hungry."

He shook his head.

"I don't believe that one bit Gabriela Rose."

My head shot up at him. How the fuck did he know my middle name?!

"How do you know my middle name?"

"I do my research." He replies with a simple shrug of his shoulders.

I gazed down at my lap. 

If I wasn't already freaked the fuck out, I certainly was now.

"Please eat honey. I made this, especially for you. I know this is your favorite and I also know your starving. Don't lie to me."

I gulped and gazed down at my food. Honestly, it looked delicious. I bit my lip and reached for my fork and looked up at Princeton. 

He had an odd smile on his face as I nibbled on a piece of my steak.

It was actually, really, really good. I took another bite and another after that, until I'd damn near demolished my plate.

Princeton smiled that odd smile again.

After several minutes, however, I started feeling weird, sort of nauseous. My vision began to fuzz over. I looked at Princeton who was grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"What'd you do to me?!" 

My words were so slurred, I could hardly pronounce them right because I felt so dizzy. I blinked and Princeton was hovering over me with a smirk on his face.

"Goodnight Gabriela."  

Those were the last words I heard before I passed out.