Chapter 3: "Hit'em Where It Hurts..." (Picture Of Janice)

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 3: "Hit'em Where It Hurts..." 

~*~*~*~*~

No One's |P|oint |O|f |V|iew

Jacob grins ear to ear as he finishes writing in his daily journal about how his day went thus far. Jacob's therapist required him to do it routinely so that he could get his stored up feelings out in a healthy, less volatile way.

Jacob slammed the journal shut and slid it under his bed, he then wheeled himself over to his dresser, opening up the drawer and there lie a crumbled up picture of himself and Giselle at an amusement park with their friends.

Jacob saw the stuffed giraffe he won her that she had revealed to him was her favorite animal.

~*~

"Go Jacob go!" Giselle yells, jumping up and down as Jacob shot directly at the beer bottles until they shattered into pieces. 

Giselle beamed and clapped her hands together like a toddler would after receiving sweets before dinner. 

Jacob smiled and pulled her in for loving embrace.

"Okay, which stuffed animal would you like?" The man behind the counter had asked.

Giselle smiled at Jacob.

"That giraffe please!"

The man behind the counter nods and reached for the stuffed giraffe perched the top shelf full of stuffed animals and handed it to Jacob.

"Here you go babe." Jacob said as he handed Giselle her stuffed animal, she grinned and pecked him sweetly on the lips.

"Thank you so much Jake! I love you."

Jacob smiled and pulled her close.

"I love you too Giselle, more than anything."

They kissed for a long while, before eventually pulling away and continuing on with their night going on various other fun rides at the amusement park.

~*~

A tear streams down Jacob's cheek at the memory. God he missed Giselle dearly. 

Balling up his fist, he punches the wall, causing one nurse after another to burst into the room, wasting no time as one of them abruptly sticks a needle in his arm. 

Immediately, he feels vertigo. The picture he had grasped so tightly in his hand slid from his fingertips and the last thing he sees is a nurse yelling in his face incoherently.

Then, it goes black to black.

~*~

Jacob's |P|oint |O|f |V|iew

"Fuck!" I yell, shooting straight up from my bed with a start. 

Ice water was poured onto my face, that is what awakened me. I look up to see who the culprit was. 

"Janice!" 

"Sorry Jacob, I had to make sure you were awake." She hands me a towel and I wipe my face.

"Well I am now, thanks to you." I mutter out, irritably.

"It's time for your rehabilitation training." 

I nod.

Janice helps me into my wheel chair and wheels me out of my room and down the long white corridors.

We finally reach another room; it was pretty big and it had a variety of multiple types of equipment.

Janice rolled me over to my physical therapist.

"Be good Jacob." She said to me and flashed me a smile before she disappeared out the doors.

"Hello Jacob, how was your day?" My trainer smiles.

I knew he was trying to make small conversation and I wasn't in the mood for "small conversation" so I shut him down quick.

"Um, I'm really ain't in the mood for small talk right now, so can we just get this shit over with so I can go?"

The older man nods and proceeds to lift me up from my chair, attempting to help me stand, but I quickly failed, as always.

I was about to fall but he catches me. I huffed in frustration and I tried again, but of course I got the same result.

"Ugh! Fuck this! I ain't ever going to learn how to walk again!" I snap, purely from anger and pent up frustration.

I climbed up back on my chair, pathetically and wheel my ass right out of there. My physical therapist made no attempts at stopping me, but he did call for me to come back, however I ignored him.

"Um, excuse me? Do you know where room 575 is?" A voice comes from out of nowhere.

I stop wheeling and glance up at the person who spoke.

It was the same girl I had seen the other day. Except today, she had wore her hair down, unlike the other day.

She stared at me, waiting for an answer and I smiled, the wheels already turning in my head yet again as a idea comes to me in that moment. 

This was a perfect way to get back at Diggy.

Hit'em where it fuckin' hurts.