Chapter 20: Where Is He?

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 20: Where Is He?

~*~*~*~*~

Jacob's |P|oint |O|f |V|iew

I couldn't take it anymore.

I couldn't take the guilt anymore.

It was destroying me.

I lost everything that night.

My best friends that I loved more than anything, that's been there for me through just about everything.

And then the love of my life. The girl that I had a crush on since the beginning of Sophomore year.

The girl I'd do anything for just to get her attention. The girl that taught me and shown me how to love.

The girl that was mine and only mine. The girl that I loved with all my heart. The girl that was my everything — was gone!

All because of me.

On top of that, I fell in love, all over again.

With someone other than Giselle. I had fallen in love with the girl I kidnapped. The girl that I was suppose to just use than kill after.

I fell in love with her, like I had fallen for Giselle.

And for once, I felt happy. I felt that feeling that I haven't felt in a very long time.

I hated myself for allowing myself to feel any source of happiness. I didn't deserve to be happy.

But I hated myself for a lot of things and that's why I felt like I had no reason to live.

I'm sure Gabriela would be happy I was gone. I'm sure a lot of people would be happy if I just wasn't here anymore.

I gazed at Gabriela, in the eyes as tears streamed down her cheeks. She looked at me, with sympathy, I could tell. I walked up to her, placing a soft and gentle kiss on to her lips.

To my surprise, she receptive and I decide to deepen the kiss.

Eventually, I pull away, closing my eyes briefly.

"Forgive me honey. I'm so sorry." 

I lean in and kiss her on the cheek, taking a step back.

I picked up the knife slowly and jabbed the knife right into the pit of my stomach.

The last thing I heard was the horrid screams of Gabriela.

Everything became blurry after that and I felt nothing but pain instantaneously, yet satisfaction. My eyes felt like there were getting heavier by the minute. I took one last breath before everything faded to darkness.

~*~

Gabby's |P|oint |O|f |V|iew

"No Princeton no!" I yell as an abundance of tears escaped fell from my eyes. 

I struggled to release the ropes that were tied around my wrist and ankles. I felt the the ropes loosening the more I struggled from its restraints.

I had finally got one hand free and I used that hand free to begin untying myself.

When I was finally free, I rushed over to Prince, placing his head onto my lap for support. 

"No Princeton. Why would do this to yourself?" I sniffled, still crying my eyes out. "I loved you!"

I lean down and kiss his forehead while holding onto Princeton's limp form for dear life.

~*~

Beep
Beep
Beep

There was a throbbing sensation in my head as I whimpered out in pain. 

Where was I? 

My eyes felt heavy as I slowly struggled to open them.

Four white walls stared back at me as I realized I was in the hospital in nothing but a hospital gown.

Beep
Beep
Beep

I turned my head to see my mother. It looked like she had been crying for hours. She looked physically drained. 

She was asleep and I didn't want to wake her up, but she did anyway once she must've heard my movements and whining as I struggled to sit up.

"Gabriela?" She blinks the sleep from her eyes and immediately, they widen in realization. "Gabriela!" 

She stood up, rushing to my side and hugging me, but not too tightly, so as to night hurt me and kisses my forehead.

"I'm so happy my baby's okay!" A tear escapes from her red rimmed, tears of joy.

"Mama?" I mumbled, my voice groggy and weak.

"My baby!" My mother cries out and hugs me again. "I'll never let anyone hurt or take my little girl away again!"

My eyebrows furrow. Slowly, the memories started coming back, one by one.

Tears filled my eyes.

That's when the doctor came in.

"Oh! Ms. Sanders! You're awake! You were in a coma for two weeks now. How are you feeling?"

The doctor enters the room, closing the door and pulling out his clip board. My eyes bulged out of my head two weeks?!

"Um, I'm feeling a little dizzy and nauseous."

I saw his pen moving across the paper on his clip board, indicating he was writing something down.

"That's normal. You seem to be under a lot of stress, I think that's what sent you into a temporary coma." He says, squinting his eyes a bit as he never takes his eyes off his clipboard.

"When will she be able to leave from her doctor?" My mother asks, sniffling.

"In a couple days, just to make sure everything's alright."The doctor answer.

My mother nods and rubs my arm gently as she sniffles again.

"Um, Doctor?" 

He looks up at me from his clip board. 

"Um, what happened to the man boy that was with me when you found me?"

The man furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"We didn't find anyone else, it was only you."

I shook my head in confusion. 

"No, I was with a man, he was with me, I remember!"

The doctor shook his head again, utterly confused. 

"I'm sorry Ms. Sanders, you were all we found. You were passed out on the ground by yourself."

That confused me, but I decided against inquring about the matter any further.

Once I took all the medicine I was prescribed and convinced my mother I'd be fine for the night, she left.

I was in my hospital room, alone, wondering what the hell happened to Princeton? I know for a fact he was there with me before I passed out. He was dead!

So, where is he?