Chapter 11: "Perfect Addition"

You all deserved this, so why not? 

---

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 11: "Perfect Addition"

~*~*~*~*~

Gabby's |P|oint |O|f |V|iew

I had to find a way out of here and quick! 

I kept wiggling my hands in a poor attempt to loosen the grips of these ropes wrapped so achingly tight around my skin.

There was no use. These figure-8 knots were here to stay. 

I then bit my lip as tears well up in my eyes.

Who was this guy? Why was he doing this to me of all people? What caught his attention me of all people? 

All these questions floating around in my brain, I didn't realize I was now sobbing, wondering what was to come next. Hopefully anything but my demise.

Suddenly, the shower cut off. I couldn't wipe my eyes so I just sniffled repeatedly thinking that would substitute for not being able wipe away my pathetic tears.

The bathroom door flies open and I swallow thickly.

"Hi honey!" Princeton grins as he exits the steamy bathroom with only a towel on, wrapped securely around his waist.

I immediately look away, in a weak attempt at disguising my arousal.

Princeton, of course, immediately took notice.

"You like what you see, honey?"

I quickly shook my head, still looking away and focused my attention on my feet.

"No."

Princeton smirks, spraying Axe directly onto his body. He smiles and walks around the bed and sat right next to me. 

He then leaned down and kissed my cheek softly, then went down lower to my neck and sucked on my sweet spot damn that weak spot!

I moaned lightly, immediately regretting the act of letting this man know that any inch of me was satisfied with what he was doing.

Princeton grins.

"It's okay honey. You don't have to hold back your emotions, I know how you feel." 

That sent unpleasant chills down my spine.

"...Why me?"

Princeton turns to look at me as he slid on a white v-neck shirt.

"What's that honey?"

I gulp.

"Why are you doing this? Please just let me go. I won't tell anyone about any of this — I promise."

Princeton chuckles and removes his towel revealing his perfectly sculpted ass. I gasped and shut her eyes immediately. Princeton chuckled again and slid on his boxers.

"Honey, it's okay, you can open those gorgeous eyes of yours."

I peak one of eyes open and sigh in relief.

"You didn't answer my question."

Princeton smiles as he finishes up what he was doing and pads his way over to me and kisses my other cheek.

"Goodnight honey. I will see you in the morning." 

Completely disregarding my question, he shut the lights off and slams the door shut and I flinch, yet again.

Why wouldn't he answer my damn question?

~*~

Jacob's |P|oint |O|f |V|iew

"What the fuck do you mean they found my address at your place?!" I yell, angrily through the phone as I paced back and forth.

Supposedly, the cops had a warrant to search Khalil's place and they found an address, which, of fucking course, was mine. 

When they confronted Khalil about it, he apparently couldn't give a direct answer. 

Dammit! I told his ass to get rid of the address the day the plan was put into action. What a dumbass!

"Look bro, they're not going to put two and two together. Why in the world would they even suspect that address being connected to you?"

"Because dumbass, they're searching for me! And you, like the fucking dumbass you are, didn't give a direct fuckin' answer and now they're going to be on their way here, all because of you're stupidity!"

Khalil fell silent. I shook my head.

"I'm ceasing contact between us." 

And with that, I ended the call.

Khalil would make a perfect addition to my fuckin' hit list. Motherfucker has screwed up one too many times for my liking.