Chapter 16

This chapter is dedicated to @Jessica143MB! "Cry Little Sister" is freaking amazing! I'm addicted.

---

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 16 

~*~*~*~*~

Gabby's |P|oint |O|f |V|iew

I cut off the shower and grabbed my towel off the rack, wrapping it around my small frame as I stepped out. 

I felt a cool breeze, shivering a little as I opened the door to the bathroom and going to the temperature monitor and reading the number that read 60 degrees Celsius. No wonder it was so cold in here. I turned it up to 78 degrees Fahrenheit. 

Right as I turned around to head back to the bathroom, I jumped back yelping as I came face to face with Princeton.

Where the hell did he come from?! And why didn't I hear him when he came through?!

"Princeton, you scared me." I say, barely catching my breath. He just stared at me with a blank expression. 

I looked from the floor and back up to him awkwardly.

"Um, I'm gonna' go finish getting dressed..."

But he blocked me from moving past him, putting one arm up on the wall behind me, followed by the other.

He began coming closer to me. I gulped.

"Princeton "

And without a word, he's crashing his lips against mine.

I gasped, startled by his sudden actions. I placed my hands on his chest quickly, pushing him away.

He looked at me, tilting his head a little.

"You don't want me, baby girl?"

My heart raced. Of course I wanted his sexy ass. But it just didn't feel right.

"Princeton "

Before I could finish, he repeats his actions and kisses me again, but this time, it was rougher. He wrapped his hands around my waist, pulling me closer.

"Princeton, stop!" I exclaim in between kisses but he wouldn't stop.

His hands traveled down grip my ass, squeezing it. I gasped as I pushed him off of me, but this time with much more force, making him stumble back a little.

"Princeton, stop it!" I yell at him as a sly smile spreads across his face.

"Bitch, I know you fuckin' want me."

I backed away from him as he began advancing on me, shaking his head.

"You know you remind me of my old girlfriend... she was just like you."

Princeton was scaring me now, his eyes hardening, like he was looking through me and into to my soul. That made something unpleasant churn in my belly.

"Gorgeous, sweet, innocent and hard headed as hell."

He laughs, but no humor is behind it.

"She use to always get on my fuckin' nerves. Never getting anything right! Screwing up everything she put her little hands on!" 

He looks at me with a glint in his eyes that I could never forget.

It scared me to death.

"But at the same time... I loved her to death." 

He corners me in another part of the room, his hands brushing against my cheek as tears escape my eyes.

"Honey... don't cry." He whispers, his eyes reverting back to soft and loving again.

My eyes blurred from my own tears. He pulled me into a hug and I sobbed into his shoulder.

"Shhh, honey no..." He whispered in a soothing voice. That's when I realized, Princeton was really struggling with some issues. I mean, I knew he was off. But, seeing it first hand made me realize the obvious even more.

One of them, I suspected, to be a bipolar disorder. It had to be.

But for the strangest reasons, reasons I could not understand in that moment, it hadn't stopped me from feeling a certain way about him, a certain, pleasant way that I did not like.

I was so stupid for feeling this way for a psychopath like Princeton.

But the other part of me felt the exact opposite and I hated the fact that I felt anything towards Princeton besides disdain.

~*~

No One's |P|oint |O|f |V|iew

Jacob scoops Gabby right up, bridal style, the body towel still clinging to her naked frame and he goes to lay her on the bed. He crawled in bed beside her and leaned down to kiss her forehead.

Jacob's eye twitched, numerous times. But he desperately shook his head and began to stroke Gabby's hair.

"I'm sorry baby girl... please don't cry."

Gabby soon began falling asleep. He smiles and kisses her cheek.

"Goodnight honey, sweet dreams."