Chapter 13: Fallin'

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 13: Fallin'

~*~*~*~*~

Gabby's |P|oint |O|f |V|iew

After I was finished dressing, I was finally able to shower, brush my teeth and clean myself up. Princeton even left out so makeup. It wasn't great, but I worked with it as best as I could. 

By the time I was done, I had to admit, I damned good. 

I heard a soft knock on the door as I finished the last touches of my makeup and hair.

"Honey, you ready?"

I opened the door and his eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. They openly roamed over my body.

"Damn," he mutters.

Shyly, I smiled at him, feeling his eyes on every inch of me, in turn, causing me to feel a little self-conscious as a result.

"Honey," he reaches for my hand, twirling me around to get a good look.

"You look beautiful." 

I blushed. I could not believe I was blushing! What the hell?

"Um, thank you." I reply. 

Why was I acting like this? What was wrong with me?

Remember Gabby, you were kidnapped by this lunatic! You are being forced to behave this way against your will!

But for some odd reason, no matter how hard I was trying to convince myself of that, it wasn't working — at all.

Once Princeton and I made it out the house, my eyes instantly fell on his green mustang in front of me. 

It was very gorgeous, I must admit. He unlocked the doors with his keys and smiled at me.

"You like this honey?" He asks. 

Hesitantly, I nod and he walks around the car and opens the door for me. I nervously thank him and he made his way to the driver's seat and cranked up the engine and began to back up the extensive drive way.

I started feeling weird.

An odd feeling in my belly.

Was I actually enjoying this? Was I enjoying being with him? No, no, no. This was wrong. All wrong. 

But, why did it all of a sudden feel so right? 

Biting my lip, I pushed the thoughts to the back of my head.

Princeton was focusing on the road, he glanced at me, flashing me a smile. I blushed and looked the other way.

He turned on the radio and the song, "Lotus Flower Bomb" came on. I smiled to myself, bobbing my head to the lyrics.

"Lotus flower bomb, firefly
When I'm low, she take me high
I can teach you all the sounds of love"

Princeton smiles, turning it up even more. I looked out the window and seen several police cars speed right past us. I looked over at him and he had a small smirk on his face.

He looked good  no scratch that — he looked hot.

Princeton's hair looked so shiny and healthy. I just wanted to run my fingers through it. His curls looked so soft. 

He had a black leather jacket on with tinted shades on. He looked so fucking sexy and his skin looked so smooth.

Honestly, I didn't realize I was staring so intensely at him. He looked over at me and I felt my cheeks get hot.

Why?

I didn't want to believe I was falling?

Was I?