Chapter 19 :The Truth About The Crash...

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 19: The Truth About The Crash...

~*~*~*~*~

Gabby's |P|oint |O|f |V|iew

"Honey...I'm back." 

I heard a familiar voice whisper into my ear as my eyes slowly fluttered open to meet the wide brown eyes of Princeton.

I guess I had fallen asleep a little while after watching television and having absolutely nothing to do with myself.

He looks down at me, smiling a kool aid smile. I smiled back at him halfheartedly. I ran my fingers through my hair as I sat up.

"Where were you Princeton?"

"Nowhere important, honey. Are you ready to go?" He asked, trying to change the subject.

"Um yeah but... where are we going again?"

He smirks.

"Sorry honey, it's a surprise."

I sighed and hoped out of bed and redid my make up and headed out with Prince.

The entire ride was in silence. I wasn't sure where he was taking me. I wasn't very good with surprises...

 Princeton glanced at me, a mischievous smile painted across his face.

"You look beautiful honey." 

I blushed, looking down and playing with my fingers.

"Thank you."

"..."

I bit my lip as I turned to look out the window, watching the different cars we passed up.

I felt my eyes lids get heavier as I slowly started drifting to sleep.

~*~

"Gabriela..." I heard a voice whisper into my ear softly, my eyes slowly flutter open to the darkness. 

A cool breeze hits my skin as it sent unpleasant chills up my spine. I glanced around to find where the voice was, but saw nothing.

I felt that cool breeze again and realized I was in nothing but a bra and underwear.

What the hell?

I tried moving but I was tied up at the wrist and ankles.

This seemed way too familiar.

"Gabriela..." I heard the voice say again, but this time I recognized the voice.

It was Princeton.

"Princeton?"

He then appears from the darkness with a sly grin across his face, his eyes were sadistic, once again. I gulped as I had realized he had a knife in his hand. 

I whimpered.

"Prince, what are you doing?"

He laughs, walking around behind me.

"You like your surprise, honey?" 

I just whimpered again.

"Stop that." He demanded as his voice rose, he came closer to me with the knife close to his hand.

"Prince, why are you doing this?"

"No honey, the question is, why haven't I done this to you yet?" He turns and looks at me with pure disdain.