Chapter 18: The Morning After...

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 18 :The Morning After... 

~*~*~*~*~

Gabby's |P|oint |O|f |V|iew

My eyes fluttered open as the sun peaked through the hotel curtains. I rubbed my eyes, yawning and sitting up.

That's when memories of last night flooded my memory, hitting me like a ton of bricks.

Shit.

I had sex with a psycho who kidnapped me.

That's not crazy at all.

I yawned again as I looked around and realized I was alone — all alone.

Princeton was no where to be found.

I kicked the sheets off of me, but quickly realized I was completely naked.

Well... I guess he wasn't here so that wouldn't matter?

Slowly, I crawled out the bed, passing the kitchen where I saw a note on the counter.

I squinted my eyes in curiosity as I picked the note up slowly as I realized it was left by Princeton.

"Dear Baby girl, I went to run some quick errands.
I left you 
some breakfast in the microwave.
Your favorite. Don't wait up for me.
P.S. ~ I left your outfit for the day in the closet.
Have it on when I get back ;)
Don't try and escape or else..."

I slowly put the sticky note back down as I thought of what kind of "errands" he'd gone out take care of.

I shrugged with a sigh. I then made my way over to the microwave and seen my plate of breakfast with my favorites.

And it was delicious. I washed my plate out in the sink and hoped in the shower, taking my sweet time.

While I was in there, I thought of Princeton again.

I hated thinking about him.

Even when I tried to take my mind off of him, just for once, my thoughts would always come back to what Princeton was doing and where he was and why I had fallen for him after what he's done to me.

It annoyed the shit out of me.

I then thought of Diggy, one of my closest cousins whom I was visiting at the Lavender Hill Mental Institution, where I had met first ran into Princeton.

I know by now they were calling out search parties for Princeton and I.

But Princeton didn't seem worried at all.

That scared me even more.

I finally cut off the shower and stepped out, drying myself with the towel that was hanging on the rack near me.

After I lotion myself up, I made my way to the closet and pulled out the outfit.

Damn. I have to admit, he never disappoints. He had taste.

That's what made me so curious of him. 

How he knew my style and my favorite food without me having to tell him?

~*~

Jacob's |P|oint |O|f |V|iew