Chapter 27

《》《Jaedens pov》《》

"How was your walk" Wyatt smiled.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him into a hallway.

"We nearly kissed" I confessed.

"Who"

"Y/n" Wyatt was wide-eyed. "I ran into her and we talked, I offered to walk her home and we went in for a hug, when we pulled away, are faces lingered close to each other for a few seconds" I get it all off my chest.

"You know she's kind of dating Nick" Wyatt mentioned.

"Well, I know but..." I began.

"No you don't, you were going to kiss someone who was in a relationship, the same thing that made you two break up in the first place." He snapped at me.

I stayed silent. Wyatt gave me a disapproving look before walking off. I thought about what he said as I walked to make up.

《》《Y/n pov》《》

I have been thinking about me and Jaeden relationship since he left. What am I thinking I'm in a relationship already.  I'm waiting for Nicholas to call, he's the one who blew me off and I'm pissed. He gets one more chance. If he ever calls me... but I don't care.

《》《Jaeden pov》《》

He filmed a couple of small scenes. I could tell Wyatt was mad at me, he was right to be. What was I thinking, i was mad at Noah and he didn't even know we were dating. I know Y/n and Nicholas are dating, what was I thinking.

We packed up are stuff and packed into the small car we took to and from set. I ended up sitting beside Wyatt which was extremely awkward. Everyone could sense the tension even the driver.

We got home and Wyatt walked away from me. Him and Nick are really good friends. I followed him to go apologise. I found him in the study.

"Can we talk?" I leaned against the door frame.

I heard an inaudible mumble, so I took it as a yes and sat down beside him.

"You are ablosute right, I should have never even thought about kissing her, I'm sorry" he turned his face towards me with a sincere look on it.

"Apology accepted" he said begrudgingly but smiled after, we went in to living room to watch Tv.

*I was listening to Jesse's girl while writing this part on the chapter and I could imagine Jaeden singing it so I added it to the media section. It's the glee version though, sorry if you don't like it 😶*

○•° Two days later○°•
《Y/n pov》

Nicholas still hasn't called, I shouldn't be the one to apologize, he was the one who didn't show up and was angry at me. He might have been having a bad day but I don't want to think that because this gives me a reason to break up with him.

To be honest I have been indecisive about Jaeden and Nick. Jaeden and I had a moment, he gives me butterflies my just smiling at me and every time we talk it's like my insides go all fuzzy, it's hard to explain but it's the best feeling. But I don't want to hurt Nicholas, I don't want to do the same thing to him as I did to Jaeden, I would hate myself if I hurt him like I did Jaeden. I'm conflicted.

I know I'm helping no one by by waited for something to decide for me but maybe I could get someone to make the decision.

I pulled out my phone and dial bf/n number.

"Hey!" She said bubbly.

"I need you advice" I told her about everything, all the tiny details that don't seem that important but were the ones that made me the confused.

"Give the Nick guy one more day and if not you know what to do" she said sternly.

"Ok, I knew you would know what to do"

"I have to go but keep me posted" she said.

"I will, don't worry" I hung up the call, threw my phone on my bed and let out a sigh.

《》《》《》

Word count: 682

So sorry for not posting but I had loads of papers to do for my final grade at school so I focused on them for a while and I had a bit of writers block too.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter ❤