Chapter 10

Y/n pov

Its been a week since me and Jaeden became official and it has been the best week of my life but he has gone to see his family as there was a small break in filming, most of the cast went home for the week except for Finn and Wyatt. I texted them and asked to go over because I was bored. They said yes and I got ready to go.

I knocked on the big white door and waited for someone to answer it. A few seconds later the door swung open and I was greeted by an unfamiliar face.

"Hi, I'm Y/n is Finn or Wyatt here" just then finn sped up to the door.

"Y/n, this is Noah. I worked with him in stranger things" finn panted.

"Nice to meet you, I heard great things about the show but haven't watched cause I get scared easily"

"It's not that scary" Noah admitted.

"Wow, that reasured me so much, now I'm not scared at all" I said sarcastically.

"Oh shut up" Noah said as we walked I to the kitchen.

"Y/n!" Wyatt shouted from the stove. "Do you want some pasta pesto chicken!" He said enthusiastically.

"Yesss!" I mimicked Wyatt childish tone.

"Well, it will ready in FIVE minutes" Wyatt shouted even louder trying to beat my volume.

"OK" I screamed back.

"OK!!" He screamed louder again.

"What the fuck are ye doing" finn shouted at us.

"I don't know" Wyatt said continuing to stir the pasta.

"So Y/n how do you know these guys" Noah asked me.

"Well I met Jaeden at a coffee shop and he introduced me to these guys" I said pointing to Finn and Wyatt "and that's when the nightmare started" I sighed.

"It was worse for us" Finn said walking by. I rolled my eyes playfully and laughed.

"Thank God Sophias on the cast, she keeps me sane" I smirked at Finn.

"Shut up, you love us" Wyatt stated.

"True"

"Wyatt started to serve up lunch. We all sat down it the table and started to chat.

"Finn get off your phone and contribute to this amazing conversation" I tapped him on the shoulder.

"I agree you should get off your phone but the conversation is about penguins so I don't know how amazing it can be" Wyatt said.

"Well, while you were having a stupid conversation" I scoffed at this remark I thought is was a cool discussion. "I was finding something to do today" Finn said.

"Where are we going" Noah asked.

"The fun fair"

------

Short filler chapter. I quite busy right now so don't expect a lot of uploads, sorry ❤