Chapter 23

One week later

《》《Y/n pov》《》

I waved at bf/n as her and her family went through security. I turned back to the entrance of the airport and waited for my uber.

Bf/n has been amazing throughout the week, she kept me from crying every two minutes and she kept my mind off Jaeden. But now that she's gone I need to find something else to get my mind off him, or as Bf/n suggested  someone else.

I giggled at her plan as I got up from the bench to get into the uber.

I told the uber to drop me off at the coffee shop, I hadn't gone there since I saw Jaeden there, but another one of Bf/ns lessons was not to be scared of seeing him. She's like the Mr Miyagi of breakups.

The car stopped and I got out and paid the person. I walked into the building, the comforting ding of the bell as I opened the door.

"Y/n, haven't seen you in a while, I'm glad your back" the lady behind the counter remarked.

"Glad I'm back" I walked up to the counter.

"Well, what would you like?" She smiled.

"I'll take an Americano" my eyes glanced over at the pastries. " and a pan de chocolate, I'm going to treat myself" I smiled at her.

I went to sit at one of the booths, I pulled out my phone and sent a text to Bf/n for when she got home.

A plate and cup were placed in front of me. I smiled and started to drink the coffee.

I heard the bell ding and I took no heed of it and kept looking at my phone until I heard a " You have to be kidding me" I lifted my head. I saw Finn looking angry, Jaeden and two girls.

"Ohh, I love this place, it is too cute" I heard one of the girls screech. She pulled the other girls hand and lead her to a booth.

I put my head down, I tried to remember what Bf/n told me to do, not to care. I went back on my phone and scrolled on Instagram.

"I guess we have to stay here" Finn grumbled.

I rolled my eyes at him. Always complaining.

I turned my head around to see what was happening at the table. One of the girls was stroking Jaedens arm and the other was doing the same with Finn.

I felt a surge of rage build in me. I can't even watch when she touches his arm, it made me want to rip her head off. I stayed calm and quickly finished my coffee and pastry. Paid, dropped a few coins in the tip jar and got out of there as fast as I could.

I walked towards the park and tried to clear my head. I sat down on one of the swings and tried to calm myself down.

I saw a cute boy sitting on a bench near me, maybe I should try Bf/n 'someone else' trick.

I walked up to him and introduced myself. "Hi, I'm Y/n"

He laughed and then smiled "I'm Nicholas or you can call me Nick."

《》《》《》

Word count: 541

Ohhhh, drama.

Thanks for reading ❤
Comment any feedback you have, x