Chapter 19

Y/n pov

Last night was amazing Jaeden and I sorted everything out and danced to the old songs he had on the boom box.

We're going on a date later today to celebrate. I started to curl my h/l hair. (Hair length) and then repainted my nails in a navy colour to match the dress I was going to wear.

I grabbed the dress from my closet with a pair of cream pumps and got changed

Outfit

(Change if you don't like)

Once I finished getting ready, I got an uber and waited at the door for it to arrive.

Once I saw the car lights out the window, I grabbed my keys and went out to the car.

I thanked the Uber driver and paided (is that how uber works? I'm irish I don't know) before knocking on the oak door of the casts house.

Jaeden answered with a smile and pulled me into a hug.

"You look beautiful" I whispered into my ear.

I blushed as he pulled away and gave me a peck on the lips. He smirked as I leaned in more.

"The reservation is not until 6:30, so we just hang around here for a while" Jaeden explained pulling me towards the couch.

"More Brooklyn nine nine" I suggested.

"YESSSSS" Jack screamed from the kitchen and ran into the room jumping onto the couch.

We watched for a while.

"WHAT THE FUCK Y/N, WHAT THE ACTUALLY FUCK" Finn ran into the room and screamed at me.

"Finn calm down" Jaeden walked up to him.

Finn let out a laugh. "Jaeden your gonna want to hear this, so I just got off the phone with Noah" I could feel my heart beat increasing "while you were gone to visit your family for a week, Y/n was here, KISSING NOAH"

"Finn, that's not funny" Jaeden said with a nervous laugh.

"Ask Y/n" Finn said staring at me.

I could feel my chest heating up.

"Y/n... is this true" Jaeden said worried.

I felt a tear fall down my cheek. "Jaeden I.. I can explain"

"Get out" he said quietly.

"Jaeden please, I can.."

"GET OUT" He screamed.

I grabbed my coat from the couch at this point everyone was there, all giving me dirty looks while Jaeden just stood there his head hanging low.

More tears fell as I ran to the door and ran out onto the streets. I ran as far as I could then stopped at the park and sat on one of the benches.

"Fuck me"

《》《》《》《》

430 words

Ohhh drama.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.