Chapter 12

It has been a week since the kiss, Jaeden is back and they're filming again. I have been telling Jaeden " I'm  busy" for the past few days, I don't know why I did it I don't even like Noah, speaking of him, he has been trying to text me but I just ignore him.
I not talking to anyone. I'm just staying in my room all day.

I heard my phone buzz, I reached over for my phone. I grabbed it off my bedside table.

Text conversation

Jaeden ❤

I know you are busy this week
but it's Wyatts birthday tomorrow and we are going for a dinner
and we were hoping you would
be able to come.

Y/n

I'm actually free tomorrow night
I'll be able to come

Jaeden❤

That's great I have missed you
so much I'm so excited to see you
again 💜

Y/n
Me too 💜

Text conversation over

I have to go Wyatt is one my best friends and I really do miss Jaeden I wasn't lying about that

(Time skip to the next day)

I sprayed my face with setting spray and took a look in the mirror. I adjusted my dress.

(Change if you want)

I was satisfied with the outfit, I grabbed a small black purse and put my phone in to it.

I waited outside my house for the uber. She arrived a few minutes later, we had a chat until we got to the restaurant.

"Thank you" I shut the door to the cab and walked in. It was really fancy and looked expensive. I walked up to the woman.

"Hi, I'm here for a dinner, I don't know the name of the reservation"

"What's your name sweetheart" she gave me a smile"

"Y/n l/n"

"Right this way" she ushered me out if the reception area and brought me to the gang.

"Thanks" I sat down at the table

"No problem" she rushed back to the reservation stand.

"Happy birthday Wyatt" I handed him a small bag.

He opened the bag and took out a pair of sunglasses with green lenses.
"I love them" Wyatt said "I'll be the most fashionable one on set"

"Good luck with that" Finn mocked as he adjusted his collar.

We all laughed and ordered our food.

"I missed you soo much" Sophia placed her hand on her chest " I had to deal with these guys constant screaming"

"More like Jacks screaming" Chosen said rolling his eyes.

"You did your fair share of screaming too Soph" Jack mumbled

"I was only screaming because you wouldn't listen to me" Sophia said raising her voice.

"Everything alright here" a waiter said with a concerned look on his face.

"Ya, we're fine" Sophia said embarrassed.

"Ok, are ye ready to order"

We ordered and the waiter left.

We all burst out laughing except Sophia. "It's not that funny" she looked around at us.

"I wAs oNly scReaMing bEcAuse yOu wEren't  listEninG to mE" I mocked Sophia.

We talked for a while and waited for our food.

The waiter came back twenty minutes later and laid the food out on the table. We ate and chatted for about an hour.

"Will I ask for the cheque" Jeremy asked.

"Ya" Jaeden nods

We all paid for our dinner except for Wyatt, we paid for him as a birthday treat.

We walked out of the restaurant and just started walking, I ran ahead of everyone and started spinning in my dress. Sophia joined me and we jumped and danced around as Jaeden played some music.

We walked past a park and decided to mess around I got an amazing photo and decided to post it on instagram.

@y/u/n

I found a wild Wyatt but I don't want it. 😓

156 likes

Comments

@wyattoleff : How rude do you know how rare I am 😤

@sophialillis : dont worry Wyatts just jealous we can climb trees faster then him.

@finnwolfhardofficial : @wyattoleff
I still look more fashionably then you, deal with it 🤗

@wyattoleff : never 🤮

@user4 : Why is Finn commenting on this random persons post 😑

□□□□□□□

Sorry for not updating I had exams

Thanks for reading 💜