You make me wanna live forever

I woke the next morning feeling pretty sore. My back felt stiff and itchy. Chris wasn't beside me and I began to worry. Because I was so sore I could barely sit up, "Chris?" No answer. I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath. "Chris!? Where are you?" I screamed. It sounded like a herd of elephants were outside the door, and Chris rushed in.

"Oh, you're awake?" I was still lying on my stomach so Chris walked around the bed and sat down in a chair in front of me so I could see him. "How're you feeling?"

"Meh, not too great. Can you help me sit up?"

"Anything for you, my dear."

"Interesting night we had, huh?" I joked.

"I was so worried, you have no idea. Thank god for the guys, I wasn't sure I'd be able to stay calm enough to help you." Chris sighed and sat down beside me. "I've been making breakfast, do you want me to bring you some?" I hadn't eaten since yesterday at noon, I was starving.

I cracked a smile, "that would be lovely, babe." Chris leaned in and kissed my cheek. Boy was I ever lucky to have met him.it was hard to believe that I was contemplating suicide a few weeks ago and now I had found someone who changed my life, someone who made me want to live again. He brought me back to life and made me feel like a human, not like the piece of garbage society made me look and feel like. Today's society kills so many teenagers every year and I was about to be one of them. Until I found Chris. Wow, for once in my life, I didn't want to die. Chris made me want to live forever.