disclaimer.

hello angels,

i just wanted to make a quick disclaimer before i start this book, i do not own any of the characters or story lines in or associated with the grey's anatomy franchise. however, i do own chloe and any other original characters and story lines. it's kind of going to follow the show, but i'll probably mix up episodes and cross timelines as and when i feel i need to in order to fit my own narrative. also, arizona is going to be in it from the start as she is going to be chloe's person.

this might be a slow burner in places when it comes to mark, just to warn you, so please understand that as you are reading it. i am also still going to be continuing to write clickbait (the sequel to flatline), but i've had inspiration whilst rewatching greys, which is why i've started this one as well.

the prologue is going to just be to introduce you to chloe a bit and show her start at seattle grace (and yes, it is similar to teddy's entrance in the show) and will not have mark in but it's gonna jump forward so some time will have passed between that and the first chapter. i'm also then going to skip through some episodes again between chapters 1 and 2 to the beginning of the third season just so mark is back in it sooner.

i really hope you all enjoy it, and i'll try my very best to update this and clickbait as and when i can.

lots of love

liv xxx