Klaus Mikaelson (7)

"So a hybrid walks into a bar"

You stopped cleaning the glass that was in your hand and placed it on the countertop, flinging the small towel over your shoulder and turning to see the grinning face of Klaus. 

You leaned against the side placing your face into your hands and sent him a sweet smile. "What can I get you?"

"How about that date I've been offering up?"

You let out a little laugh and shook your head in disbelief. "You never quit do you?"

Klaus sent you and wink followed by a quick shake of his head.

"I'm dating your brother, Klaus" you raised your eyebrows at the hybrid, a small grin playing on your lips.

"For now" he smirked and sent another wink your way before turning on his heels heading back out of the bar.

<><><><>
A/N
Wow I haven't updated on here in a hot minute, this is a short one I know and I apologise BUT I will update this one a bit more often and they will hopefully be longer. I hope you enjoyed this one and don't forget, I do take requests!

Check out my other books if you haven't already, you never know, you may like them! I'm currently working on one called 'Lifeline' it is a Julie and the Phantoms book which is set before the boys die so if you're a fan of the show then please check it out, if you haven't seen the show then don't worry, it's set before the show happens!

I hope you guys are doing well and keeping yourself healthy and happy, times are tough at the minute but don't be afraid to reach out for help. I miss interacting with you all and hopefully I can interact with you a bit more!

Leave me some questions about anything, could be random, could be for advice, could be something you would like to know. Tell me how your day was, your thoughts and feelings. This is a safe space for all of you and my messages are open for anyone who needs a friend. Stay safe and I love you all ❤️