Kai Parker (2)

You were currently in the middle of trying to help Damon get his mother from the prison world

You were currently in the middle of trying to help Damon get his mother from the prison world. Bonnie has also agreed to help so long as Kai stayed out of her way. Kai agreed but that also meant he had more time to spend on annoying / flirting with you. It was his favourite way to pass the time.

"Hey, Y/N" Kai called from behind you, jogging a little so he could walk in sync with you. You heard Damon groan from behind you as you both knew what was coming.

"What do you want, Parker?"

"I thought happiness started with H" he started, looking all confused "so why does mine start with U?"  You let out a little laugh that caused him to grin.

"It's because your dyslexic, boo" You heard Damon laugh at your comment from behind causing Kai to turn and glare at him.

"C'mon, we're burning daylight. I'll teach you how to spell when we get out of here" you winked and walked ahead of him as he stood still.

"I think you're right, Y/N. I think I am dyslexic because my bed definitely has U in it" you turned to face the brunette boy who stood with a smirk on his face. You scoffed and let out a little laugh as he threw a cheeky wink your way.