Elijah Mikaelson (2)

The streets of New Orleans weren't safe at night

The streets of New Orleans weren't safe at night. The shadows were even more dangerous due to Marcel's "family" lurking in every alley and corner. You had been attacked once before,on your way home from work but were saved by a mysterious man.

It was 11pm and the only transportation you had was your feet. You tried your best to hurry home but you were soon stopped by a man. This particular man had an aura that you made nervous and scared and he used that to his advantage. You had tried to push past him but he pushed you against the wall and attempted to go for your neck.

You heart beat rapidly and you could feel the mans hot breath on your neck. Your eyes were kept closed for a few minutes but when you felt no pain and the hot breath had vanished,you had decided to open your eyes.

"Hello again" your eyes met with the that of the mysterious man who had saved you before. "We really have to stop meeting like this" a small grin played on his lips as he checked you over for any bruises or cuts.

"I'm Elijah,maybe next time we meet it will be at a bar where I can but you a drink" he gave you a quick wink before quickly running up the street where another man was waiting for him.

Did you just get asked on a date?