Stefan Salvatore (2)

You sat at the bar with Caroline and Matt,they wanted to study for an upcoming test but you couldn't concentrate which resulted in Caroline pitching a hissy fit each time she saw you not doing anything

"Maybe we should all take a break,okay?" Matt suggested which you quickly agreed with and Caroline reluctantly decided it was a good idea.

"And maybe you can go talk to that new boy you've been ogling this whole tome" Caroline piped up giving you a little grin and a pat on the shoulder. You rolled your eyes back at her and grinned before heading towards the pool tables.

"Hey,Stefan right? You're in my history class" Stefan lifted his head when he heard your voice,greeting you with a small smile.

"Hey,Y/N right?" You nodded and gave him a small smile. Stefan Lay his stick down on the table and moved so he was in front of you.

"Everything okay?"

"I've seen you around school these last few days and you've always been on your own"

His head dropped a little as he let out a little laugh "uh yeah,I usually keep to myself. I don't always fit in"

You nodded,understanding what he meant. You never fit in at your other schools until you moved to mystic falls. Bonnie and Caroline took you under their wing and you couldn't be more thankful.

"You should come sit with us for a while. Matt would love a guy to talk too for a bit or else he might just rip Caroline's head off" you both chuckled and heard Caroline ranting at Matt causing you to shake your head and look back at Stefan for an answer. He thought for a minute before opening his mouth.

"Yeah,okay sure. I could do with some friends" he smiled at you and quickly followed you as you headed back to your friends.