Chapter 23: Fired up

NORMAL POV

Back at the hospital, they come up a plan to go into the building without been notice. First thing first is to hack every possibility technology like computer, CCTV, Security system, Alarm alert, and more. Then, Jongkook, HaHa and Kwangsoo go into the building to save Gary and Jihyo while Jaesuk and Sukjin stay at the hospital, keep company for the girls.

They want to come but their say to stay since three of them want to teach them a lesson for hurting their beloved one. The police stay near the building if anything go wrong... as their plan B, they put some ears drop at Jongkook ears to hear everything for witnessed evidence and also if they need help.

Right now, the three of them stand in front of the building, already deep in though as one on one piece of memory coming. Jongkook the first who come back to sense and then HaHa and Kwangsoo.

Jongkook: Let's go guys, we have a mission to do.

HaHa and Kwangsoo nodded and then, the three of them went into the the dark building.

*****************************************

Fist with fist, attack with attack, defense with defense, skill with skill. This two men were fighting till the end. One want to revenge over his beloved one, One just simply to kill him.

He maniac laugh make Gary more furious around him. He throw another powerful punch at Dan right cheek; sending him backward while coughing some blood.

Gary takes his breath while Dan just cough some blood and then smile after that he laugh like a fool. This make Gary frown and stare at his disbelief.

Gary: This guy is a maniac *in thought*

Cheol Dan: Hehe....hehe.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU THINK YOU CAN'T BEAT ME!!?? WELL, Try later... dog-name....

Gary faces pulled to anger one and launch himself toward bloody Dan, just get a knee punch from Dan at Gary stomach again. Once Gary can't hold the pain, Dan took opportunity to punch Gary back with both of his fist ; create a huge blow from his back, sending him to the ground... some blood tick out.

Dan stood in front of beating Gary, smirking like there's no tomorrow. Gary coughed a blood through his mouth, some of them already lay down his bruise mouth and he was pant like crazy. Dan watched him in amusement while wipe his own blood at his mouth.

He then turn around Gary with his feet, which mean Gary was facing him right now. Gary open his eyes, only met with Dan smirking face and his held up foot, ready to launch that in his face.

Dan launch his foot toward Gary face with full speed but Gary dodged a few inch from his foot. He took the chances which take Dan foot, fully grasp and trapped it down.

Gary smirked and stood up, sending a head butt at Dan chin make him bit his tough and a pain. Dan fell down but later Gary jumped over him while held Dan collar shirt.

Gary: Heh... you stole something precious to me in front of my eyes! and you GONNA PAY FOR IT!!

Cheol Dan: You don't know anything about us. so, DON'T MAKE A PREDICTION!!

Dan head butt Gary head, make his grip to Dan collar let off ; Dan kick Gary to the side and stand up before launch toward Gary who recover from the kick. Dan throw a punch but Gary dodged it perfectly. Dan throw another punch at his left side make Gary defense himself with crossed shaped arm. This create a huge blow wind, show the impact.

Gary growl while glared at Dan while Dan also do the same thing. Gary retreat his defense and throw a punch at Dan but Dan throw a punch at Gary too, make fist to fist attack.

Dan turned around and throw an arm punch at Gary side face but Gary stand up real fast and launch at Dan stomach make both of them fall.

Gary balled into fist and punch Dan right face, make a huge blood come out. Gary want to punch again but caught off guard when Dan caught his hand and force to punch himself.

Dan balled his fist and punch under his chin make Gary fell down the hard ground. Gary and Dan stood up at the same time, both panting and coughing heavily. Both body cover in bruised and some each other blood.

Both glared at each other, you can sense the aura between them.

Cheol Dan: When she arrive at Australia, she's the one who catch my eyes.

Gary was take a little back a bit. He confused of what Dan talked about. He decide to keep his guard and listened to Dan story.

Cheol Dan: We worked together, spent some time together whenever we bored or got nothing to do, we went ate at some restaurant... *chuckle* heck, we express our feeling too.

Gary widened his eyes, stared at bruise Dan. He gulped his nervous away.

Gary: F-f-feeling?

Cheol Dan: Yes Mr.Gae we are. But, it turn upside down. I express my feeling to her... yet... she... *growl* she push away that feeling and act LIKE NOTHING!!!

Dan speed his track toward shocked Gary, punch Gary stomach which send Gary to the wall. Gary spitted some blood over the pressure.

Gary: Wh-wh-what are you t-talking about?

Cheol Dan: Oh you would understand...once I kill you little brat!

Gary widened his eyes again when Dan pulled a knife behind his pocket jeans. He bring the knife to his mouth and lick the blade slowly. Gary was in shock and fear at the same time.

Cheol Dan: Watch your step Gary, cause HERE I COME!!!

Dan grabbed the knife and pointed toward Gary while speed his feet. Gary stand there, paralyzed. He don't know what to do so he just closed his eyes, waiting for the stabbed through his chest.

Its like slow motion. Dan laughed echoed through the building, Gary heart bumped real loud and all he can hear was.....

Sound of stabbing

CLIFFHANGER GOING!!!!

Hehehe I just want to tease you guys... anyway, do you think that stabbing sound is from Gary?? maybe yes....maybe no... maybe both of them?

hehehehe wait it for more guys, bye2 from me XOXO BigTimeLovers