Chapter 8: Hang Out, Truth or Dare

Hey~This is BigTimeLovers~ Sorry the last chapter were kinda short but the real reason is I'm here to bring you the Monday Couple~ Are you ready? cause chapter 8 is on the air~~

KIM JONG KOOK POV

  I was so boring ever since I came back from the gym this Saturday evening. I took glanced at my wall clock at living room '8.00 pm' "Great, Now what I supposed to do?" I shout "Yah, hyung! Why are you shouting? It's something wrong?" HaHa say from his bedroom. HaHa stay with me since we were teenager. His parent and mine were go overseas when we were young. Since that day, I treat HaHa like my own dongsaeng and he treat me like his own hyung.

"Nothing HaHa, I'm just bored." I say "Wah, Kim Jong Kook who not have fear was bored? That's was new" HaHa say while laughing "Yah, Ha Dong Hoon! Shut up! What are we supposed to do?" I shout at him "How about call Eun Hye?" HaHa say while take some water. "Okay, I-- Yah!!!" I shout in embarrassed. HaHa was just laughing with my action. Eun Hye and I were a couple at X-Man show before Running Man filming. She's so sweet, beautiful, charming, and what was I talk about?

But still, we always contact each other. "Yah hyung, How about this. We call all RM member to hangover with us. How about that?" HaHa say after he sitting at couch beside me. "Well, that's a good idea" I say and then call Jae Suk hyung first "Ahh, hyung, Anyyeonghaseyo. Want to come hangover at my place?....Oh, it's okay you can bring your family....Yeah, I'm still try to contact them....Okay, annyeong" I hung up my phone.

"So, what hyung say?" HaHa say "Nae dongsaeng, he agree" I say with my aegyo voice. "HaHa, you call Suk jin hyung and Kwang soo. See if they agree while I call Gary hyung and Ji hyo." I say while search for Gary hyung number. HaHa start call both of them while me start to call Gary.

"Yeoboseyo, Jong Kook hyung. Anything happen?"

"Gary hyung, nothing actually. Hey, want to hangover at my place?"

"Sure hyung, I got nothing to do. It's Ji hyo coming?"

"Great! Well, I try my best to call her. Why? you miss her?"

"No, not at all. Hyung, are all of them are coming?"

"I think so. Gary, see you in an hour. Annyeong" I say then hung up. I start call Ji hyo and she pick it up. "Ji hyo-ahh, are you free?....Great! Want hangover at my place? All RM member are come....Oh you come? okay see you in an hour" I say, hung the phone and turn to face HaHa who already finish call both of them.

"Hyung, they all agree to come and Suk jin want to bring his family so I agree" HaHa say "Great, the more the merry. HaHa you go buy some food and drink at groceries nearby, I prepare some stuff" I say while get ready to clean this mess house.

AFTER  30 MINUTE....

We quickly prepare the food and the drink at kitchen table. Suddenly, my door bell ring. HaHa open the door and see Kwang Soo and Jae Suk with his family come at the right time. "Hyung, Annyeonghaseyo do come in. Sister in law, do come in." HaHa greet politely. "Annyeonghaseyo hyung, thanks for coming" I say to Jae suk. "Ahh, It's fine. Anyway, we just getting started." Jae suk hyung say, smiling.

After a few minute, Suk jin and his family were already arrived, just to wait this couple;Monday Couple.

KANG GARY POV

    I was just arrived at Jong Kook house when I accidently bumped into someone. "Ouch" someone winched in pain. It's Ji hyo. She look beautiful even she wear simply white long shirt and a jeans "Oh Ji hyo, I'm sorry for bumping into you" I say, quickly help her up "It's Okay Oppa, It's my fault not looking around" Ji hyo say. She so cute when she blaming herself "You so cute when you do that" I say without realized. I quickly scoop my mouth from saying that and all I can see is her face were bright red. "Let-Let-Let's go inside shall we?" I say, break the ice a little.