Chapter 17: The Conversation

Hey there, I'm here for chapter 17 of MC (Monday Couple in short by the way) ready? set? GOOO!!!!

GARY POV 

    What!? her EX-BOYFRIEND!!?? but, but why? Why she didn't told me about it? I mean this guys came toward nowhere and already stated him as.....EX-BOYFRIEND!??

Ji hyo: pa......ppa.....Oppa!!!!

Gary : What? what it is Ji hyo-ahh?

Ji hyo: Are you okay?

Gary: Yeah, totally fine Ji hyo just suprised. Uhmm, soo Dan, how long you stay here?

Cheol Dan: Umm, I'll stay here just for a night. Tomorrow morning, I gotta pack up.

Ji hyo: We'll stay here for 2 day and 1 night, right Oppa?

Gary: ......W-what? 2days 1night......yep.....right...

I keep thinking of what I was think, not seeing Ji hyo looking at me. All of this, all of my....no, OUR plan were destroy by one person. It's him. No Kang Gary, get yourself together, he might be a good guy.

Then my thought was interrupt when my phone was ringing. I excuse for a minute and pick up the call.

SONG JI HYO POV 

    When Gary excuse himself, I was kinda thing that he was jealous of me and Danny. I smiled to myself because of his jealousy. I can't get more of him, he just a perfect guy.

Cheol Dan: Umm, Hello.... I'm still here.

Ji hyo: Look Danny, just go away from me. Why you still keep searching for me?

Cheol Dan: I came here for a nice and suit vacation, just that.

Ji hyo: Yeah right, you came just for get me back...again. (rolling her eyes)

Cheol Dan: Oh come on aegi, you're the most beautiful and.....sexiest woman in the world (take Ji hyo hand and kiss it)

Ji hyo: Stop it Danny, I'm not yours anymore and I'm someone else right now. ( jerk back her hand)

Cheol Dan: Oh stop it Ji hyo-ahh, I know you want me. You just date with this Gary name was just to jealous me. I know it already Ji hyo, don't need to pretend it.

Ji hyo: WHAT!? ME pretend it!? are you crazy!? before you judged him, I love him with all my heart. He is the truly person who care about me and love me deeply not for some fun.

Cheol Dan: Hahaha, very funny joke Ji hyo-ahh. What a funny joke, hehehe. Now, listen to me!

When Danny grip my hand harshly, Gary came from nowhere and take Danny hand, who grip away strongly from my hand.

Gary: Let go of my yeoja-chingu, right now!!!

Cheol Dan: Okay, Okay, fine. She's yours.

Danny ran away from us. Right when he ran away, Gary asked me if I'm okay, I say I'm okay.

Ji hyo: Oppa, just then who's called?

Gary: Who? Oh, it's HaHa. He say they will come here any minute.

Ji hyo: What!?? They!?? I though it just for two of us....alone.

Gary: It is two of us.....each of them. ( holding both of Ji hyo hand) HaHa with Byul, Jong kook with Eun Hye, Kwangsoo with Yuri and lastly, it just you and I. Jaesuk and Sukjin hyung can make it, they to busy.

Ji hyo: What a perfect plan from you, Mr. Cheesy and wow, even Sparta Kook and Girin Kwangsoo got a date.

Gary: It's not from my plan well half of it, but mostly from them who plan this for us. I promise you if  this Dan guy come near us, Jong kook hyung need to deal with this.

I giggled when he say that just to protect me. His so kind, caring and charming.

Gary: Yah, Ji hyo-ahh. Why are you standing there? Come on, help me caring our bags.

I snapped my though and help Gary Oppa caring our bags. We got into elevator and went up to 20th floor. The sound of elevator ding, so we went out and search for our room. Suddenly, Gary stop in front of me.

Ji hyo: Wae Oppa? Why you stop?

Gary: Wait here. Wait here for a moment.

Gary oppa seem like his checking something in the room but I can't see. After done, he just smile so proudly make my curiosity became more grow.

Gary: Alright, seem beautiful enough. Imie-ahh, close your eyes for a minute.

Ji hyo: Wae?

Gary: Cause, I want to show you a surprise

I close my eyes and then Gary oppa lead me by holding my hand. He then stop and I open my eyes, I was gasp of awe with the beauty.

There it is, the floor and bed were cover by petal of rose while had two beautiful statue on the king-sized white bed. it's really beautiful like at the magic land.

After all this day, did Gary oppa do all of this?

My mind were interrupt when a pair of arm snake around my waist.

Gary : so, do you like it? I will not be this far if they didn't help me. Thanks to them, all according to the plan except that Dan guy

Ji hyo: Oppa, this is to much. How can I treat it?

Gary : There's no need jihyo. All you had to do is......do not......stay away from me ever again

Ji hyo : Wae? I'm ace jihyo right ? I can do everything I want ( teasing mode)

Gary : oh yeah? then I just go hang out with them, you know boys time ( teasing mode)

Ji hyo: yah, don't go.

Gary : Wae?

I silenced a bit, then Gary laugh of my stupidness. in fact, I want to be with him, all this trip. You know, it's been a week I didn't meet him. I miss him too much.

Without thinking twice, I punch Gary oppa shoulder really hard. He wince of pain and I give him the in-your-face glare.

Gary : yah SONG JI HYO!!!! how dare you punch your namja-chingu!?

Ji hyo: That's for embrassing me.....and that....

I came leaning at Gary which is still pay attention on his sore shoulder, kiss him at cheek, make him in shock .

Ji hyo: for everything else :)

Gary : I could get used to it :)

The endXDD

So maybe few of you saw the last scene right? I used some from HTTYD (How to train your dragon) from HICCSTRID!!!! (HiccupX Astrid)

they so cute just like Monday Couple. so see you guys at next chapter!

lots of love, XOXO from

BigTimeLovers