Chapter 21: As If

Hey guys, this is BigTimeLovers.... sorry for last chapter but its for practicing my tragic element... okay? now let's enjoy this chap...... ( the title of this chapie was a little to weird....right?)

Normal POV

RM group staying at hospital for keeping accompany... and stay together for the plan and their will started tomorrow early morning by located the place. Sukjin already slept at Jaesuk shoulder which he don't like it but forced had to, HaHa and Kwangsoo slept at their girls bed. Gary was half awake but instead, he already fell asleep at couch while Jongkook.....he did not sleep...he just sitting there beside sleepy Gary, doing nothing just stared at ceiling.

Jaesuk: Why you didn't sleep yet, Jongkook-ahh?

Jongkook: The real question is, why you awake hyung? I thought you are a heavy sleeper.

Jaesuk: Correction, I'm a light sleeper....To be truth, I barely can't sleep with this loud snoring old man beside me.

Jongkook: hehehe, what you can do hyung? his snore really make this room sound.

Jaesuk: How they manage to sleep with this snore?

Jongkook just shrugged his shoulder and came back to staring-for-nothing at ceiling again. Jaesuk seen this while building up some courage to ask.

Jaesuk: What are you thinking about?

Jongkook: Nothing....... I'm just not sleepy and-

Jaesuk: Worried about her and you worry to all the youngest and also if you sleepy at next morning, you couldn't throw a punch to anyone and we really need your strength to beat this pulp up.

Jongkook *chuckled* you sure of what you thinking hyung? and Gary will take charge when coming to someone who injured Jihyo....not me.

Once Gary names said, Gary stirred his body but continue to his deeper slumber. The two were chuckled at him.

Jaesuk: I know you like her Jongkook-ahh.

Jongkook: What are you talki-

Jaesuk: I know since Gary first introduce Seong-Im at us....I know your eyes always stick to her....all the time....but you know that she always stick to Gary and you finally decide to be her friend.

Jongkook: Correction, I finally to have bond with her like brother and sister relationship.

Jaesuk: I know you worried about her...and so do we. Know let's go to sleep okay? You have to store your energy for early tomorrow morning.

Jongkook: I'll be sleep later...good night hyung :)

Jaesuk: *yawn* Good night Jongkook-ahh

*******

All RM member were woke up and really nervous for upcoming adventure but before their started, a cop suddenly came to the room. He seem like 30-an age, with a little white hair at his black hair. His face has a little freckles and his eyes was a black jet.

Jo Baek Suk ( sorry for bad name) : My name is Inspector Jo Baek Suk...but people call me Inspector Suk. Its nice to meet you * shake hand with Jaesuk*

Jaesuk: Its pleasure to meet you too sir. My name is Jaesuk, this is Sukjin, Jongkook, Gary, HaHa and Kwangsoo. We are from Running Man.

Jaesuk point at each of them. Their only bow 45° degrees.

Inspector Suk: The infamous Running Man, I know you guys. My family like to watch that show.

Jongkook: Thank you for support our show sir but sorry to say this, we need to hurry.

Inspector Suk: I know you guys need to hurry but we here to help you.....to tracked the kidnapper..

Jaesuk: Thank you very much sir....I really appreciate your help, Now let's go guys.

Inspector Suk: Not so fast there little fella... my crew just got a track of where board of the kidnapper but once we tracked it, he sent us a blackmail.

RM member: Blackmail!!!???

Inspector Suk: Yes. The mail say that "If you bring the cop over here, before you step in the building.....that girl will dead. I only want a person name Kang Gary to come.... alone!! Without cop and his little -that-so-call-friend". Then another letter we got and its for this person name Kang Gary. Which one of you Kang Gary?

Gary: I am...

Inspector Suk looked to Gary before heading the letter. Gary read it and then frowned faces were showed.

HaHa: Gary-ahh, what its say?

Gary didn't say anything, make the people around him, worried. But the silence Gary had, make everyone scared but not Inspector Suk.

Gary: I need to go....go back to my home and rest.

Kwangsoo: Gary hyung, why you suddenly leave? *grab Gary shoulder*

Gary: Get off.....

Kwangsoo: What hyung?

Gary: I say GET OFF YOUR HAND, DAMMIT!!! I'M NOT IN MOOD!!!

Kwangsoo flinched while let go of his hand and take a several step backward. At first, Gary was guilt of what his done but he forced to step away that feeling and do the right thing.

He left the room after the ruckus. Everyone were shocked of him, literally they never seen Gary shouting to their dongsaeng. They all know that Gary was sensitive, kind, and caring person they ever met.

Inspector Suk: There's something you guys need to know.

GARY POV

I hurry went to the car and start the engine. Once it started, I look back at the hospital building and murmured some word.

Gary: Biandee Kwangsoo-ahh, I'm really sorry for shouted at you. I've got no choice....I have too. Goodbye guys.

Within that, a tear come running to my eyes and down my cheek but quickly wipe it. I know this thing is risk one but I will do anything to get Jihyo back.....even risking my own life. I started drive to the only way I know and familiar with and toward the mysterious building.

DUDE, I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START BUT I'VE GOT THIS LITTLE IDEA WHEN LISTENING TO NO IDEA BY BIG TIME RUSH AND DECIDE TO DO THAT.

BUT ANYWAY, THANKX FOR READ, COMMENT AND VOTE!!

UNTIL NEXT TIME!!! LITTLE FELLA....SEE YOU GUYS AT NEXT CHAPIE!!

XOXO FROM BigTimeLovers