Chapter 2: The News

Hey guys~ do you like my first chapter? I know you do. Okay Monday Shipper~ Let's go to the 2 chapter!!!!

KANG GARY POV

         I was just about to sleep at my cozy bed when my phone were ringing. I glanced at the ID caller and it was Imie. I grin and answer the call.

"Imie Imie Imie, I miss you!"

"Oppa, how you miss me even we meet last morning?"

"It because you important to me" I laughed

"Oppa, quit joking around. I have something important to talk to you" I heard her voice seem serious

"Were you want to go meet?"  I quickly ask her

"At yesterday place" she say

"Okay, meet you there" I ended the phone and go take my cap and jacket.

I open the door and locked it. I start the engined and drove the place that we meet yesterday. It's only take few minute, as I thinking that it would be a cold night, I should bought her Americano. I pay the cashier and took 2 cup Americano. I start drove and then I parked near the river.

I saw a figure were sitting at the bench. I thinking maybe I suprised a little. "Guess who~?" I say closing her both eyes. "Oppa!" she say while holding my hand to let it go. "Imie, I bought Americano for you since it chill out here" I say while shoved her the cup. She gladly take it and took a sip. "Delicious~~~" she say "So, what are you want to talk about?"  I ask. She just low her head "Imie-ahh, what's wrong? you know you will trust Oppa right? Tell me what's wrong?" I say

"mian haeyo Oppa" Imie suddenly say "For what?" I say "Oppa, I'm sorry if I cause trouble, make you sad,angry-" I stopped her with put my finger at her lips. "Oppa know everything. I know that 'this' want you to talk about right?" I say. Imie just nod her head and suddenly she hug me very tightly "I don't want to leave you here, what if I'm lonely?" she finally spoke

"Imie, you must go. It's your biggest chance to film at Australia. Oppa will alright here." I say while hug her back "But, it for one year. How could I survive without you been around, what if I missed you? anyway, my flight were tomorrow morning." she say,about to cry "Imie, don't cry. you remember yesterday, just looked at the ring if you miss me" I say show her the ring that I bought yesterday.

I can feel that Imie start to tear. "Imie, cry as you want. I will lend you my shoulder" I say gently. After few minute, Imie stopped crying and she stare at my face "Oppa, promised me that you will wait for me to come back" she say "Of course I promise. You my Imie right?" I say "Oppa, that's not funny" she say "Okay, I promise" I say smling. She smile too. "Do you tell to all Oppa?" "Yes, they were shock but send me congratz" she say. All my friends know Imie since I introduce to them. They all treat her like a sister.

After that I send her home. She say goodbye and I start drove back to my apartment. My mind were full of Imie. What should I do if I'm not around her. I parked at front of my apartment. I headed to the door and open it. I quickly go to the my bedroom and take my cap off. I lay down at my bed and start to sleep. Tomorrow.....it's my final day with her.

CHEON SEONG-IM POV

            I were so sad after Gary drove back to his apartment. I were about to cry but,as strong woman, I can't cry cause I promise with Gary. I go to the bedroom and start packing my clothes and extra clothes if I stay there more longer. I open my closet and saw the red scarf that Gary Oppa bought it for our 1 year of best friend.

Flashback

     Today, my schedule were off and I can't wait to meet Oppa and all his friend. I were so nervous that this is my first time get to know all Gary oppa friends. I were ready and call Gary. He pick up "Oh, Anneyeonghaseyo, Kang Gary here" "Kang gary, I'm ready. Where are you?" I say excited "Imie-ahh? ahh, you're ready. In few minute, I will come to your house." Gary say "Oh, okay. Annyeong Gary" I say "Annyeong Imie-ahh~~" He then ended the call. I got ready and wait outside for Oppa car come.

In a minute, I saw black car which a familiar plat number. I quickly get into the car and see Gary "You ready?" He say. I just nodded and he smile while drove his car until it destination which is near the cafe. Gary open the passenger door and I ' thank you' him. All I see, they were sitting at round cafe, talking each other.

Gary then hold my hand and I hold it tightly. Gary and me started headed toward the cafe. Gary open the door while all his friends stand up "Annyeonghaseyo hyung, this is my best friend that I talk about. Her name is Cheon Seong-Im" Gary say while pointing at me. I bow to them and start introducing myself "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Cheon Seong-Im. I hope we all become friends"

"Ahh, you so beautiful. That's why Gary always talk about you...a lot. Anyway, my name is Kim Jong Kook, this is Yoo Jae Suk, Haha, Ji Suk Jin and Lee Kwang Soo. And we also hope that we become friend." A guy with a maintain body pointing at each his friends. Then, we sit together while get to know each other. After a hour, we sending goodbye to each other while me and Gary get back to the car

"Ahh Oppa, your friends were all funny" I say "Ahh,jeongmal? That's mean Oppa were not funny to you again" Gary say dissapointely "Oppa, you're the most funny among all of them" I say. I saw Gary smile shyly. I laughed at his face reaction "What so funny?" Gary say "Nothing, your face so funny when you smile shyly" I continued laughing and Gary laughed too. Gary start the engine and drive along the silent road.

I took a glanced at Gary's red scarf. I never know that Gary had a scarf so I ask him "Gary Oppa, I never know that you had a scarf around you?" I ask "Oh, this one. I just bought it yesterday. Since today weather is cold so, I bought it" Gary say. I mouthed shape'o' and not my realize, we had reach my house. I were about to open the door but Gary say he would do that. He so sweet..wait, what I was talking about? Gary open the door and I step out. Gary close the door and company me till my door house.

"Gary oppa, thank you for company me and for the meeting with your friend" I say,still smile "It's really nothing, they were excited to meet you" Gary say while smiling. "Annyeong Gary Oppa and good night" I say then turn around but Gary hold my arm. I turned my head "Wae Oppa?" I ask "Imie-ahh, can you close your eyes for a moment?" Gary say.

I close my eyes and I feel something were wrapped around my neck. It feel warm and soft. When it stopped, I open my eyes and shock that Gary's scarf were not longer around him, it's around me. "Oppa...." I stopped. I don't know what to say "Imie, that scarf....were now belong to you. I bought that scarf especially for you if you had a cold, wear them." Gary say gently "Pabo Kang Gary, why you always make suprised? but, thank you" I say,hug him tightly. He hug me back. We say good night and last think I know that his car were out of my sight.

End Flashback

I wearing the scarf and sleep with it while the scent from Kang Gary was just to perfect, make me want to sleep. I closed my eyes and dream about me and Gary memory.

THE END!!!!

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!

TNX FOR SUPPORT ME!!!!