Chapter 15: Surprise Vacation

Hey BigTimeLovers here~, hope you stay on best health and this is chapter 15 you guys are read right now so, ENJOYYYY~~~

NORMAL POV

It has been 2 month since Gary and Ji hyo been couple. The people don't know but all the RM member were already know when ep 183. They announce they were couple of match made on heaven and decided to tell to everybody. Since that day, everybody know that Ji hyo is Cheon Seong-Im, they friend and Monday Couple will be Everyday Couple from that day.

Right now, there were at Jongkook house to hang out like how they miss the moment. But, only their Monday Couple not their, maybe they busy with something since today their day-off.

* AT JONGKOOK HOUSE*

The older and the youngest were sitting at living room, around the coffe table. They were eating, laughing, drinking but not the same when their Monday Couple were not here. They try everything to make them wild but none of them are working.

HaHa: Yaaahhh, this is boring.

Kwangsoo: Ye hyung, it's feel bored when they weren't around.

Jaesuk: Ya Kwangsoo-ahh, can you shut up?

Kwangsoo: Ehh hyung, don't be like that.....

Suddenly the door bell ringed, make them wonder whos at the door. They count that they already arrived.

Jongkook: Nae Dongsaeng, go check up the door who's coming.

HaHa nodded his head and got follow by Kwangsoo behind. He open the door and revealed the shocking figure even Kwangsoo was shock.

???: Annyeonghaseyo everyone!!!

HaHa&Kwangsoo: Oh!!!, Monday Couple and EUN HYE-AHH!!??

Gary: Annyeonghaseyo Kwangsoo-ahh, HaHa hyung. We come to hang out like old time but this time Eun Hye come join us. ^_^

Jongkook: Do come it Gary-ahh, Eun Hye-ahh annyeonghaseyo. ( say with smiling and shy face)

Monday Couple were chuckled and thanks Jongkook when they come in. Seem like their big hyung were already missed them. The boring atmosphere turn to be fun night especially with the guest ; Eun Hye. Jongkook seem more fun with Eun Hye, Monday Couple enjoy themselves and those big hyung and dongsaeng enjoy on dancing and singing.

Midnight had come and everybody were tired. All RM member were sleeping soundly after Eun Hye went home, only left Monday Couple behind at the balcony, enjoy their romantic time with great view while cuddling to each other.

Gary: Imie.....

Ji hyo: Kang Gary......

They silenced down, realises their awkwardness even thought they became couple already but all those kind of skinship were just holding hand.They laughed and then looked at each other.

Gary: You know what? you so pretty that 's make me don't want to look away from you.

Ji hyo: Oppa, what are you talking about? another cheesy word just to capture my heart?

Gary: I already capture your heart, you pabo.

Ji hyo: By what?

Gary didn't say anything but came closer to her face and kissed her on the lip. At first, Ji hyo was shock then her eyes slowly closed, enjoyed the kiss. Gary tight the kiss with tight their hug. After a few good minute, they broke their kiss. Ji hyo giggled make Gary fall on embrassing feeling, make he do his funny faces.

Ji hyo: Oppa~ look at your face! Is so funny~ Hahahahaha~

Gary: Wae Imie-ahh!? How dare you treat me like that?

Gary pinch her cheek and Ji hyo pinch his cheek like what they do hang out together last time. They both screamed in pain when suddenly stop when Jong kookie come to the balcony with his messy hair and his cute pajamas.

Jongkook: Yah, both of you! Will you guys slow down your voice? Hyung try to sleep here~

Jongkook say with his aegyo style, make the Monday Couple laughed with his aegyo action. The couple took Jongkook word and go back to sleep when Gary saw Ji hyo yawn.

Gary: Aigoo~ it's look like you want to sleep? come on, let's go to sleep, I'll take you there.

Ji hyo: Oppa, piggyback me~

Again, Ji hyo 'aegyo' side is showing make Gary won't say ' no' to her. He chuckled at his yeoja-chingu and piggyback her while Ji hyo enjoy it with put her head on Gary shoulder and fall to sleep. Gary lead to the guest room and put Ji hyo on the bed, carefully so he didn't wake her up.

When he already put her on, he kissed her forehead before went out the room. Suddenly, a pair of hand caught Gary's hand, make he turn around and saw his girlfriend begging him to sleep with her. He can't say 'no' to her so Gary smiled and lay on the bed beside Ji hyo, pull her closed to his body while Ji hyo cuddling with her namja-chingu as soon they droft to sleep.

*

RM members are woking up except their Monday Couple who slept late last night. They sit at the kitchen, talking about them.

Jongkook: You know what? last night, I heard a sound from the balcony so I checked up and saw Monday Couple intimate happily. Aish~ that kid, make me angry from their noise.

HaHa: Hehehe~ hyung, I think you should have a girlfriend right now. You should confess to Eun Hye last night.

Jongkook: Ya Ha Dong Hoon! Do you want to die!? 

Jaesuk: Yah, Yah, Yah, chill it out. He just joking, why you taking it so serious?

HaHa: Ye hyung~ Wae?

Jongkook just silenced down while looking his own feet. RM members were laughing at  their Commander who look outside brave like a tiger but inside shy like a cat. Jongkook try change the subject with talk about Monday Couple.

Sukjin: It's been a long time since we didn't saw them got free time to do with their busy schedule and such.

Kwangsoo: How about we take them to a vacation? 

Sukjin: Wow~ that's a good idea Kwangsoo-ahh but where's place that we want to took them?

Jaesuk: Sukjin say was right, where the place that we want to take them?

???: I know where's the great place and some of her favourite spot.

The members were shocked at Gary presence who listening the whole conversation. 

HaHa: Hyung, good morning! How you woke up so early?

Gary: What do you mean HaHa-yah? and good morning hyung and Kwangsoo.

Jaesuk: So Gary, you already know what we've plan to you so you better keep it as a secret.

Gary: Okay hyung, I'll keep it safe from Imie.

Jongkook: Jjinja do? the last time she know you lying when mafia game episode (ep.193-194). That time, she totally caught your lies.

Kwangsoo: That's right hyung, do you can keep this a secret?

Gary: Of course Kwangsoo-ahh, I can keep it but I need help from both of you guys. I got some brilliant idea to do.

RM members were listening carefully for each of Gary word. They grinned and give Gary support for his great idea. Gary think that maybe  he need make a new song for his yeoja-chingu. 

Sukjin: That's a great idea Gary-ahh, make sure you got them all.

Jaesuk: It's we make sure got them all. We are in this together to support Gary and Monday Couple.

Gary blushed with Jaesuk word. He grinned like a foolish while rub his back hair shyly. Whatever the plan it is, they have to make sure the plan was keeping in a secret from getting caught by Ji hyo sharp eyes.