Chapter 7: Running Man ^_^

Annyeaonghaseyo this is BigTimeLovers~ Thank you for everyone that support my stories with all comment I receive. Today, I dedicate to poisedon86. Are you ready cause chapter 7 is on the air~~

NORMAL POV

    The sunshine heat waking up Ji hyo from her dreaming land. She strech out her hand while yawning. Tame down a little her long-brown hair. Out of sudden, her phone call, looking in her ID caller was her manager Unnie. Without hesisated, she picked out the phone "Yeoboseo, Unnie~ Why you call me in early morning?" Ji hyo say tiredly

"Morning? Ya Song Ji Hyo! you were suppose at set for an hour ago. Right now it's almost afternoon. Ppali, come to the set right now!" Unnie say, and before she know, she just headed into the bathroom without ending the call.

*

Ji Hyo quickly drive to the set of variety show that called Running Man. Since she become permantely member, she become comfortable with them well, except one...Kang Gary. She afraid that he will find out her secret. Nicely, she at "on-time" coming into the landmark. "Yah, Ji hyo is getting late already. Where is she?" Jae suk say "Maybe she still sleeping" HaHa say

"There's no way she will be sleeping right now" Jong kook say "Oh, here she come, here she come" All turn toward where Suk jin pointing into. There's come Ji hyo with her long blue sleeve with black polka-dot and her tight black jean. "Ya, Song Ji hyo! Where are you?" Jae suk say "I'm just stuck at traffic jam" Ji hyo say

Today's filming is episode 12, survived game were compete. With all member left with Gary and Ji hyo alone at waiting room, they awkward talk to each other while they just giving a glace when they turn around. Suddenly, Gary start walking around and scoop Ji hyo eyes "Guess who~~" Gary say. Automatically, Ji hyo stirred away while Gary go buy a cup of Ice Americano.

KANG GARY POV

    I went to buy Ice Americano at vending machine for Ji hyo and also me. But unlucky, I just have enough coin to buy a cup of Ice Americano. Without thinking much, I just buy it and come back then place the cup at Ji hyo table "Oh! Was that Americano?" Ji hyo ask "Don't worry about me, just take it' I say try to act cool. I can see her face were shock and pour some of Americano at another empty cup then give it to me which I gladly accepted it.

We were silent when Ji hyo ask a qeustion "Oppa, It is time for you to get marry?" Ji hyo say "I don't think about marriage yet. Why?  Are you in rush?" I jokingly say. She just laughed hardly of my joke and I laughed also. See her laughed brightly make me feel want laughed to. 'Are you seeing this Imie? I miss you...so much. I love you even you didn't here with me'  I thought. I took a glance at her eyes, indeed, her eyes very lovely just like Imie.I remember when I first talk about her at episode 8.

Flashback 

"Song Ji Hyo, what are you good at?" Suk Jin hyung say. "Don't pressure, Just thinking what are you good at" Jae Suk say while everyone look at Ji hyo. "Love" I suddenly say. All of them were shock even Ji hyo too "What about love?" Jae Suk ask "She has a lovely eyes" I say try to decline the  akwardness "Do you....Do you like Ji hyo?" Suk Jin say. I lower my head from embrassing while all hyung were glance at me and Ji hyo.

"Suddenly I just want to try this" I pick the chopstick at the table and start playing with it. All hyung were participated and laughed for my attitude.

End Flashback

I smile upon remember the scene. I wish that Imie will by my side....always. I'm always think about Imie, all of those year I never chasing girl cause I know that Imie were always in my heart, no one else but it seem different right now. It's feel like Imie were just beside me of all the filming. Whenever, she didn't come to set, his heart will sad and if she make it, his heart were full of joy.

'Why I thinking this way? It couldt'n be Imie. No! It's too early to realize. Get out of it Kang Gary' I thought. Without realize, all hyung were gathering to take they seat. I then make through to sit beside Ji hyo with an excuse. Suddenly, I feel so warm and comfortable when I beside her, just like Imie.

All of those day, I will try my best to keep closer to her to feel the comfortable aura an that's the build Monday Couple title.

THE END

HEY, I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WERE SHORT BUT I DON'T HAVE AN IDEA

PLS HELP ME READER! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!

OH! THANKZ FOR READING. PLS......

VOTE MY STORIES AND PLS.....

COMMENT MY STORIES! SEE YOU NEXT WEEK! BYE FROM.....

{BigTimeLovers} <3