Chapter 20: Revenge Back

Hey guys, thanks for waited my story. and I guess i don't have any word....
let's enjoy the chapter shall we?

Normal POV

After the accident, they were all in the hospital, at Byul, Yuri and Eun hye room..They were all depressed of what happen last night. HaHa keep his head down, holding Byul's right hand and silently pray, Kwangsoo sat beside Yuri's bed, watched her like stalk her, Gary just standing by the window, doing nothing....just stared meanwhile Jongkook standing in front of Eun hye bed while texted to someone.

He let out a sigh after closed his phone. He look up and saw his dongsaeng, depressed, anger, sad , pain ; that's all he can think.

Gary: Who you texted Jongkook hyung?

Gary the first one who talked since their arrived at here.

Jongkook: I'm just texted to Jae Suk hyung and SukJin hyung to come over.

Gary: Why? Why you texted them hyung!?

Jongkook: Cause we need to Gary.....we need too....They must know....they part of this family.

Gary: Tch.....damn it. I can't take anymore (mumble)

Jongkook: What?

Gary: I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! (turn around to Jongkook) I NEED TO SAVE HER!! SHE NEED ME!!!

Jongkook: Gary just calm down. We think of a plan to-

Gary: NO!!!, I don't need a plan. I can go by myself.

Jongkook: No, Gary-ahh wait. We can't just attack now. ( grab Gary shoulder)

Gary: THEN WHAT YOU EXPECT!!?? ( shrugged his shoulder roughly) DO YOU WANT TO PLACE YOUR ASS HERE OR GET YOUR ASS UP AND SAVE HER!!!??

Jongkook: THEN WHAT ANSWER I COULD GET!? ITS NOT ONLY YOU GARY-AHH!! *sigh* look around yourself, there are one person who suffer the most pain of all us. I'm suffer too....they also. We had a same feeling like you Gary....so be patient and calm down until their arrive....okay?

Gary: (looked down then sigh) I guess you right hyung... I'm just worried about her....I can let it happen again.

Jongkook: I know Gary-ahh....you just need to clear up your mind a bit.

Gary nodded and went back to the couch. He sat and hold his head with his hand in depressed mode. HaHa and Kwangsoo just keep silent when had the argument....they did not know what happen to Jihyo but that's mean one : Jihyo had been kidnapped ; but to be truth, only Gary and Jongkook know who's kidnapped her.

*** 30 minutes***

Jaesuk and Sukjin have arrived at they room.

Jaesuk: We come here as soon as we can. Now, care to tell us the real thing?

Jongkook: I'll tell you of what happened. Yesterday, we heard a screamed of help at the girls room. We hurried went to their room and knocked the door since it locked,once we there, it was miserable.

Gary: There was broken everywhere....glasses, table lamp, table, chair flipped everywhere....

Kwangsoo: There's no a light but with a little from the moon....we were paralyzed back there....no able to do anything.

HaHa: It went so fast....we weren't able to do anything..... not anything at all.... they hurt Byul... damn it.

Jongkook: But we found this paper.... Gary found it at the balcony. Here, read it.

Jaesuk and Sukjin read the paper carefully, Sukjin didn't understand but Jaesuk faces seem otherwise.

Jaesuk: What!? That guy.....how dare he kidnapped our only ace....

Sukjin: Who's Cheol Dan?

HaHa, Kwangsoo and Sukjin seem don't know who is Cheol Dan but only Jongkook and Jaesuk knows.....yes, Gary know too but only a little bit.

Jaesuk: Cheol Dan is a mad man. He will do anything to get what he want. If there's someone who would stop him, he will do anything.....anything to get rid of them out of his sight.

Jongkook: I had work with him once at a company. I though he was a good man but when I know he force our boss just to get a billion money....or else....kill is the answer.

Gary: I know it!!! I know that Cheol Dan is not a good guy.....but, why his Jihyo ex-boyfriend?

Jaesuk: Cause she don't want you to be kill, Gary-ahh....when she at Australia, she was force to date with him but she don't want to cause she still love you. But, Cheol Dan knows better....that he will kill you if Jihyo don't want to date him.

Gary was shocked. After all this years, his woman was keeping this big secret for so long?. How......how could this happen? Gary clenched his fist, gritted his teeth with anger and pchhh sound of a window got cracked.

Without realizing, Gary had just cracked a window with his bare fist. Only a little blood came through his fist but he don't care, the feeling of anger is more than pain.

Gary POV

I just cracked a window! I don't know how but my brain take over my body. I can see everybody flinched of my action. Jongkook hyung try to calm me down and once he did, I calm down and put my fist away. There's a little blood but I wipe it with my handkerchief.

Jaesuk: Know we know what happened...all we have to do is we need a plan and a little help.

Jongkook: that's why you here hyung.... We need everyone here to discuss about how to save her.

Everyone think of how to save her. Me also....suddenly Jaesuk hyung shouted. We flinched while look at him, hoping for some plan.

Jaesuk: I've got an idea..... Come here you guys.

Jaesuk hyung call us and we heard it carefully. Some were nodded, some were smiled over the plan and some still thinks about the plan.

Jongkook: I think the plan is good....we just need some cop to capture him.

HaHa: But hyung, don't you think its a little to risking?

Kwangsoo: But hyung, we're gonna do this for Jihyo noona... we are Running Man afterall.

HaHa seem hesitated for a few moment but he then agree for the plan. Sukjin hyung then argued about the plan is. Ugh, I can't take anymore!!

Gary: Everybody just shut up!!!

All of the eyes looked at me but before I continue, I take a deep breathed....

Gary: I don't care if you guys disagree or not....I'll just want Jihyo to be back to my arm- no, to our arms.....If we just argued about this little plan.....I'll just go by myself and do the right thing for her. Whenever the plan is, I'm sure gonna do for Jihyo revenge and mine also......So? who's with me to kick some ass?

I held up my hand.....waiting for the other. Suprisely, Jongkook hyung hand first place at top of my back hand.

Jongkook: I'll support you Gary.

One by one, all of their hands were place until the last person, Sukjin hyung...we were waited from him. He hesitated first but let out a sigh, he finally put his hand.

Gary: let's do this....for Jihyo and for the girls.

RM: FOR JIHYO AND FOR THE GIRLS!!!

We held up our hand and cheered out. Wait for us, Jihyo....we will take you home.... I promise you