Chapter 16: Friend(?) Or Ex-Boyfriend(?)

BigTimeLovers is here~~~ long short story just want to bring the Monday Couple moment or not (?)... kekekeke.... Anywhoo, chapter 16 is one the air!!!!

GARY POV 

   I woke in the morning, feeling something that rested at my chest as I know is Ji hyo who slept cuddle on me. I smile of her mong face when sleeping and I try to not wake her up. Indeed, she sleep heavily because we sleep late last night. 

I go straight to the bathroom for wash my tired face. After that, I go out and took a glance at Ji hyo first and my ring after. I quickly went at Ji hyo, kiss her forehead and go down stair as I hear a talk of me and Ji hyo go to vacation. Suddenly, my brain bring me an idea so I interrupted them.

Gary : I know her favourite spot and such.

HaHa: Good morning hyung! 

Gary: Good morning hyung and Kwangsoo.

Jaesuk: Gary, you already know the plan, better not screw up for MongJi.

Gary: Don't worry hyung, I will take care this secret from her.

Ji hyo: What secret?

The member were shocked of Ji hyo presence, as I try to act like it was a 'guy talk', she didn't want to know and went to take her juice then sit with us. Her face look at me as she want something. I smirk a little bit, to do the morning kiss for her, only her. I got up and kiss her on the lip and she seem like it with accept my kiss.

Sukjin: Aishhh, you guys do it at your own home.

Jongkook: Yes, and no kissing at my kitchen (blushed faces)

HaHa: Suddenly I miss Byul and Dream already.... SARANGHAE BYUL!!!!

HaHa shouted make Jongkook shout in angry, created a laughter to the house. I like when Ji hyo laugh, smile happily and feel guilty for lying to her just for keep this secret. After that amazing day! we call it a home, as I fetch Ji hyo to her apartment. 

As I was driving, Ji hyo is keeping look at me make me feel worried about the secret that we keep.

Ji hyo: Oppa, what are you guys talked about at the kitchen? was it a secret from someone?

Gary: W....W....What? Ji.....Ji hyo-ahh, I told you early that it.....it was just a normal conversation. There's nothing involve to someone secret. Nothing.....at all.

Ji hyo: Then why you stuttered on your own word? Ya Kang Gary, better you spoke up!!!

Gary: It nothing really.

Ji hyo: Pleassseeee.......... (make her cute puppy eye)

Oh no, not that puppy-eye. I'm very weak of Ji hyo charm inside of her. How to do it? I can't stand of her cuteness. I'm better say it, sorry hyung.... 

Gary: Ok, Ji hyo when you day off?

Ji hyo: On weekend, why?

Gary: Nothing, just asking. It's about Jaesuk want to bring us for camping at XXX hotel. I was wondering when your day off so I ask you. Do you want to go there?

Ji hyo: That hotel? you know it's my favourite hotel, of course I want to go! Wow, Oppa....are this the secret that you been keep from? Wow, Daebak!! I seriously want to go, when? 

Gary: Wowwww easy there. It's 2 days 1 night at there and we will be going next week I guess.

Ji hyo: Jjinja Daebak!!!

Ji hyo clapped her hand excited like a kid who got a candy from his parent. I smiled and chuckled of her cuteness, didn't know that we had reached the destination. we walk to the front door holding hand and she gave me a goodbye kiss. She blushed while I smiled as I return the kiss.