24.

The last two days away were blissful. For some odd reason, after Oscar proposed, I wasn't so hesitant to go back home. If anything, I was excited to get back to school so I could graduate and start my future.

Tuesday morning finally arrived and it was time to say goodbye to the house. Oscar and I took a few pictures for memories and headed to the car.

"Im gonna miss this house" I said while giving it once last look before getting in the car.

"Me too bebe. Our first get away. Hopefully one day when we're older, we can come back again." He replied.

"I hope so." I softly sighed.

We got in the car and headed back home. The whole ride I was in my head about how I planned on telling everyone about my engagement.

The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to hide it.

"What's on your mind babe?" Oscar asked.

"Just figuring out how I'm gonna tell people about us." I answered honestly.

"Maybe, this weekend I can throw a lil barbeque and tell everyone the news. Im sure my homies wanna know too" Oscar replied.

"That's actually a great idea" I happily agreed.

For the rest of the ride we planned the barbeque and enjoyed the last bit of alone time we'd have for a while.

When we finally pulled up to the block, we stopped at Oscars first to unpack everything. As I was helping him with a cooler, he looked down at my left hand and smiled.

"If you don't want to tell anyone about us, you should probably hide that ring until the weekend." He chuckled.

We went inside and I looked at it one last time before taking it off. A big part of me didn't want to. I was in love with my ring and I never wanted to take it off.

Oscar came up behind me, wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed the back of my head.

"Im gonna miss holding you like this whenever I want." He said.

I looked back at him and smiled.

"Im gonna miss it too." I softly replied.

Oscar turned me around to face him, intertwined his hand with mine and used his free hand to cup my face before kissing me.

"Im gonna go grab the last of the stuff. Relax a bit if you want" he said as he let go and walked away.

I looked back down at my ring, sighed to myself and took it off.

Oscar came back and placed the last of the stuff, on the floor by the kitchen.

"Let me help you clean up babe" I quickly replied while slipping the ring into my purse.

"No baby, don't worry. I got it later. For now let's take you home so you can do your makeup homework and get ready for tomorrow" he said as he headed towards the door.

"Babe, wait" I replied while grabbing his arm.

"Whats up nena?" He asked.

I tiptoed and kissed him. At first it was just a simple kiss but soon enough our lips were parted and we ended up having a full blown make out session.

Oscar picked me up and backed me into the wall. He slid my dress up and tightly gripped my ass as he was rubbing the bulge in his pants on my crotch.

Before I knew it, his pants were down by his ankles and he was fucking the life out of me as I was still held up against the wall.

I gripped on to his neck and followed his motions while trying not to dig my nails into his skin from pleasure.