We're Here to Help

I do not own Haikyuu, but Haikyuu owns me , oh and I also made this fanfic ;)

"What's up?" Suga asked, Tsukishima's face scrunched up a bit "Are we going to ignore the fact that Hinata's not acting like himself?" Tsukishima said, Daichi let out a sigh before saying "Yeah he is acting odd, but is it really something to pry on?" Tsukishima stared for a moment is he serious. "I mean it might be" Suga said, turning to Daichi "What? Of course it is, have you guys not noticed the little details?" Tsukishima deadpanned "I mean he doesn't seem.. as bright" Daichi said, looking up "Yeah.. his eyes seem puffy at times too" Suga looked a bit distressed "Whatever this new "him" is, is somehow more annoying then the obnoxious ray of sunshine he was" Tsukkishima said, trying to make it seem like he didn't care "What do you suppose we do?" Daichi looked at the both of them "We can't force it out.. but we can make ourselves more reliable!" Suga answered, the other two looked at him then each other, then nodded

The next morning 

Hinata didn't go on a run with Kageyama today, he said something about being too tired, Natsu also wanted him to stay that morning too. The morning went as usual, but Hinata had a feeling that Daichi, Suga, and even Tsukishima were also giving him the glances that Tanaka, Noya and Yamaguchi have given him, however he thought he was probably overthinking it. When Kageyama came back they went right into games, and Natsu sat on the sidelines colouring "Hinata are you sure your ok to play?" Ukai said, resting his hand on his shoulder, Hinata nodded with a smile "Yup! I'm feeling fine today!" He said, Ukai stared at him for a good moment, then sighed "Fine, don't push yourself" Hinata agreed and went on his way to play.

Karasuno seemed to be on a "ok" level of gameplay today, they definitely weren't on their top game "You guys broken today? Where's the flair" Kuroo said giving a cat like smile, Daichi smiled back, but there was a clear vain popping out "Top game or not, you'll still lose" Daichi stated "Ohhohoho? Is that a challenge?" Kuroo stepped forward, Daichi also stepped forward "It's a promise"

Let's fast forward to after lunch break 

Right now wasn't any practice matches, it was a "do whatever you need to" practice. Some people from other teams matched up together to practice or give feedback, the gym 3 squad obviously went back to gym 3, but this time two new people joined in, Kindaichi and Kunimi.  They were practicing blocking and receiving, Kunimi and Tsukishima made a mean duo, absolutely destroying Lev and Bokuto's hopes and dreams. "Hinata?" Akaashi made him way up to Hinata "Are you ok? You don't seem like yourself" "Hm? Oh yeah, I'm perfectly fine! Just a bit tired" Hinata sheepishly smiled "I thought you could never get tired" Kindaichi teased, Hinata just laughed, but it seemed a bit empty?

Everything was going fine, Hinata actually managed to get his mind off everything and just have fun. Too bad all good things come to an end. Hinata's phone started to ring from inside his bag, he excused himself and ran out the gym to take the call. "Hello? Mom?" He answered, but was only returned by a quite whimper and yelling in the background, no "M-mom?! Are you ok?!" Hinata said, his voice seemed frantic "Yes.. I'm fine.. I just.." She took a moment to take in a shakey breath ".. I just wanted to hear your voice..." Her voice was so raspy, like she was crying, hearing his mother like this just wanted to make Hinata cry, she used to be a super boss type of mom, but his father, her husband just broke her ".. Say.. How is Natsu?.." Hinata breathed in, trying to compose himself "S-she's great! You should see her with the managers and other players.. they.. really love her" Hinata said, letting out a pretty sad chuckle at the end, there was more screaming before Hinata's mom said "I think it's time for me too go... I'll see you after your camp sweetheart.." she chocked down a sob near the end, and before Hinata can say anything, there was beeping on the other line. Hinata's heart ached, he fell down to his knees and sobbed "GOD DAMIT" He cursed.. "H-Hinata?" Hinata's head shot up as he turned his head, only to see Kindaichi and Kunimi staring back at him, they stare in shock, eyes wide and maybe even a little afraid.

Shit

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I'M THE WORST, I'M SO SORRY TO KEEP YOU WAITING! let me explain my dear readers, but if you don't wanna listen that fine <3 anyways, during quarantine my mental health is pretty hard to deal with, my motivation didn't exist like a year ago, and this year I finally have a reason to try, but of course it wasn't easy, online school sucks too and can suck my toe at a 90 degree angle, but a lot of people seem to actually enjoy my writing so I wanna push through for you guys, and there's a person who has recently commented very nice things on my chapters and they're so sweet, and I maybe have teared up, and I think they now who they are, so thank you, also thank you to the other people who commented and voted, you guys mean so much. Now I'll stop taking, have a safe quarantine 🙏🙏💓